~You have schizophrenia(E)pt.3~

WintersOath ❤️❤️

It had been only 3 weeks since I had really gotten used to Grayson and Ethan now wanted me to meet his friends, I wasn't sure about it. I knew I wasn't going to be able to control myself and I didn't want him to lose his friends because of me, just thinking of it made me freak out.

"Emma, I promise you, these guys aren't bad at all. They're my friends and they really want to meet you." Ethan said.

I looked down at my feet as he hugged me, I didn't know what I would be capable of doing in this situation.

"I don't know Ethan, what if I or you can't control me?" I asked worried.

"Babe, I'm sure I can handle you. If you want to go home at any time just say and we'll go home." He said.

"O-ok." I stuttered out.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out to a park, we sat on a bench and waited for his friends to come.

"Heeey Ethhhh." We hear from behind us.

I didn't turn around because I knew if I did, I wouldn't be able to control myself.

"Hey guys." Ethan said to his friends.

"Hey, is this Emma?" One of his friends said.

He touched my shoulder and I lost control, I started screaming and running around the park. I soon ran and hid in the tube that was on the playground, I cried into my knees as people walked past me. I heard Ethan walk towards me with his friends.

"Baby? Are you ok?" He asked me.

"N-n-no." I cried out.

"It's ok, do you want to give it another shot?"

"I d-don't know." I whispered.

He sighed and smiled, he placed his hand on my leg.

"It's ok baby, I know you don't like it. Let's just go home." He smiled again.

"You're not mad?"

"Of course I'm not, you can't control it and neither can I. I just want you to be happy."

I smiled and kissed his cheek, he was so amazing to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this cute-Kitti outie