~Shopping with him(E)~

@ChrisHere ❤️❤️

Special update for 100th chapter!!!!!! Hope you guys like it 

I walked into Victoria's Secret with my boyfriend, Ethan, and saw a smile on his face appear.

"Babe, I'm gonna need some help with getting some of these things on." I say with a wink.

He nods with a huge smile, I walk into the lingerie section and picked out a few along with a few laced bras and matching thongs. He sat by the changing rooms as he waited for me, he saw me and walked towards me.

"Now, let's go try these on." He said as we walked towards the rooms.

I held his hand as we walked into one of the changing rooms, he sat down and watched as I undressed myself. He moved around as I swiftly threw off my shirt and I sat on his lap, he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked, his voice breaking.

"Oh, just having some fun. Why don't you join?" I said.

A smirk soon grew on his face, he put his hands on my hips as I straddled him. He swiftly threw off his shirt and pants as well as mine, leaving us both in our underwear. He worked his way down to my underwear, he threw them off me.

"We won't need these for a while." He said.

He smashed his lips into mine as he played around my whoha, he worked his mouth all over my body. He then removed my bra, underwear and his boxers revealing his growing boner.

"HMM!" I moan loudly.

"Shh baby, we don't want anyone to hear us." He said.

He pushed his slightly in me, I tugged the ends of his hair.

"Mhh, you seem ready baby." He said sending vibrations throughout my body.

"Ethan, please stop teasing." I moan out.

"Whatever you say baby." He said.

He quickly pushed into me and it instantly made me feel nothing but pleasure, I bit my lip to conceal my moans.

"Moan it out baby, moan my name." He whispered in my ear.

"Hmm, Ethan." I moaned out.

"That's right." He said.

He started to thrust in and out of me, sending pleasure all throughout my body. I was a moaning mess as he worked his magic.

"Oh baby, you're so tight." He breathed out.

"I'm about to cum." I moan out.

"Do it baby, cum all over me." He said.

That sent me over the edge, I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach.

"AHHHHH." I moaned out as I cummed.

His thrusts became sloppier and slower, he then pulled out of me and we soon got dressed. I bought the underwear and lingerie. Ethan still had a boner as we went home, I love him so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this was the first real smut I made, how was it?-Kitti outie