~He rescues you(E)~

"Hey, where are you going?" I hear the horrific voice call out behind me.

It was the end of the day and I was just leaving but I hadn't made it three feet through the hallways and he already sees me, Grayson Dolan. He has bullied me for years, I really hate it because all his fans think he's so sweet, he's not. His brother, Ethan, doesn't go to this school, he decided to go to online school after they got big, Grayson I guess just wanted more attention. Ethan was also my only friend. He was the only person who didn't give me rude looks for or actually acknowledged that I was there. I was so upset when he told me he had to go to online school, I cried myself to sleep for weeks. He never knew, I acted like everything was fine and that I wasn't upset, but little did he know, I was the most depressed I've ever been.

I start to walk a little faster, dodging students left and right. I soon felt someone grab my arm, it was him. He turned me around.

"Don't walk away when I'm talking to you." He says in a deep, scary tone.

His eyes were dark and filled with evil, his huge hand squeezing my little arm. He never acted like this when Ethan was around, the only time he did this before Ethan left was when I would walk home and Grayson would usually find me and harass me.

"Now, come with me." He said dragging me down the hall.

I didn't want to look up at the other kids, I could hear their voices laughing at me. I look towards the front office, I see a face I missed, it's Ethan. I wanted to run to him, but Grayson's grip on me wouldn't allow that. We make eye contact and he gives me a scared and confused look, I started to cry a little.

"Stop crying!" Grayson yells and hits me in my face.

I look back at Ethan, he is horrified. I mouth "help me" before being pulled into a closet.

"Ok, now it's time for your real beating." He says with a devilish grin.

Before I know it I'm being hit, kicked, punched, the usual. He picks me up and sets me on a chair, I have no idea what he's going to do now.

"Stay here." He says before leaving the closet.

I thought about leaving, what would he do if I did? What would he do if I didn't? Without thinking, I make a run for it, I just wanted this all to stop. As I run to the school doors I feel something, heavy, hit the back of my knee, causing me to fall.

"Oh my gosh! Y/N, are you ok?!" I hear the ever so familiar voice call out.

It's Ethan.

Before I can say anything I hear the horrific voice from behind me.

"Dude, leave her alone! I got this!!" Grayson yelled.

He ran over to me and kicked me one more time.

"Gray, stop!! She's hurt! What are you doing!" Ethan yells.

Grayson smacks me one last time before looking down at me with a devilish smirk, he looks over a Ethan and runs out the school.

I feel a warm liquid running down my leg, my vision gets blurry and eventually goes black.

I woke up in my room, my leg was hurting really bad.

"OOOWWWW!" I scream as I try to move it.

A shirtless Ethan runs in, the panic in his eyes was so adorable to me.

"Hey, let's try and not do that again." He says with a laugh.

I laugh.

"Ethan, thank you so much. I don't know what would happen if you weren't there." I say looking down.

He puts his two fingers in my chin and lifts it up.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"How long has this been happening?" He says looking in my eyes.

"Too long. Some days when Grayson would say he was hanging with his boys after school." I paused.

"He wasn't?" Ethan finished.

I started to cry.

"When you left, I was heartbroken. You were the only friend I had, I cried myself to sleep for so many nights. I was never fine because I knew Gray would have all day to bully me." I say letting more tears out.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N, I'm so sorry. If only I knew, I never want him to hurt you again and he won't." He says putting his hand on my thigh.

I felt my stomach turn and my legs get weak. We looked each other in the eyes, his face looked so beautiful, and his lips look so... kissable. He slowly started to lean in, I did to as well. Our lips slowly collided together, moving in sync with each other. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his moved up to waist, I felt loved.

We move apart and stare at each other, a smile grow on his lips.

"You're so beautiful Y/N, I hope you know that." He says placing a peck on my lips.

I smile at what he says.

I think I'm in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the one Ethan Imagine from my other book, I think it's really cute-Kitti outie