~Prom(G)~

"Alright girls, that's it. I hope you all have fun at prom." The cheerleading coach said.

We all said our goodbyes and I made my way to the football field, the boys were just about done with practice. The boys split up and got their stuff, I sat on the bleachers by Gray's stuff.

"Well, there's my little cheerleader." He says with a huge smile as he puts his arm around me.

"So how are we getting home? All the busses are gone and I don't see your car, is Ethan still here?" I ask.

"Uh no, we need to stay here for a little while." He says looking back at his friends and giving them some weird wave.

"Well let's hurry up, I need to get out of this tiny little outfit. I'll text my parents and tell them I'll be a little while." I say as I reach for my phone.

"Aww but I like the uniform." He said with a smirk as he smacked my butt.

I crack a smirk and text my parents.

"Alright, let's go." Grayson says grabbing my phone.

"Hey." I yell chasing him.

I chased him for a while until he hides by the side of the school and picks me up, bridal style.

"Alright, now give me my phone." I say.

He kisses me instead, I'm not going to lie, it was one of the best kisses I've ever gotten.

"Now before I do, I need you to see this." He said pointing to the bleachers.

I look to see the whole football team holding up one huge sign.

"My love today, my love always. Prom is special, so are you. You see the connection? Be mine to this special night, and you'll mean that much more to me."

"Say yes or no phone." Ethan said into a megaphone from behind us, scaring me.

Gray laughs and looks me in the eyes.

"Yes." I say kissing him.

*Skip to the night*

I look at myself one last time before walking downstairs, my dress was so beautiful. It was a light blue, mermaid style dress, with subtle light baby pink gems on it. I walk down to see a very handsome Gray in a suit with a light blue tie, he just look so hot.

"Alright son, I expect her back in one piece and not in tears." My dad says.

"Yes sir." Gray says.

"Alright let's get going. By mom and dad." I say hugging the both of them.

I walk out the door and down my front steps, almost falling since my heels were so big. Grayson grabs my hand and helps me down the stairs.

"Thanks." I say with a smile.

"No problem my lady." He says opening the door to the limo.

I get in to see Ethan and his date.

"Well hello Gabby." He says.

"Hi Ethan, please tell me the megaphone is gone." I laugh.

He does too.

"Yeah it's gone."

Grayson gets in and we make our way to the prom.

*Skip the ride*

We enter the hotel that it was being held at and it was absolutely stunning.

The only slow song Gray and I danced to was Oh Darling by Plug in Stereo, even though it was the only one it was still amazing.

The night flew by, it was the best night ever.

"Alright everyone, it's time to announce this years prom king and queen." Our principal says.

"Hey, why don't we go back to the hotel room?" Grayson says with a wink.

I smirk, I was certain that we didn't win so I agreed. He kissed my neck and we made our way to the elevator, he pushed the button and we went in. The door closed and he got rougher and rougher.

"Let's get in the room first." I say with a smirk.

He pushes the button and continued to kiss me.

We reach the floor and run into the room.

He basically tackled me on the bed and kissed me all over, he was so amazing. He soon moved his lips to mine and we just sat there making out, our tongues battling, he grabbed my butt, causing me to gasp allowing him entrance. That was probably the most amazing night ever, there so much love.

It was... Magical

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the one Grayson imagine from my other book, I thought it was cute-Kitti outie