~You catch him jacking off~

Ethan:

I was planning on surprising my boyfriend, Ethan, today. I came to his house and knocked on the door and to my surprise, Grayson answered.

"Hey Gray, is Ethan home?" I ask.

"Yeah, he's in his room." He said.

I nodded and walked upstairs, I turned the corner to his room.

"Oh yeah. Yeah! Y/N!! Y/N!!!" I heard him moaning.

Oh my god, was he jacking off? I moved closer to his door and listened. Yup, he definitely was. I slowly opened his door to find him facing the wall, his hands were going to freaking town down there.

"Oh yes!!!!" He said loudly.

Ok, mine and his fun is over.

"Whatcha doing babe?" I said fast.

"Ahh." He said as he fell off the chair.

His member ended up out in the open, I shield my eyes as it became more visible.

"Babe, what are you doing here?" He said trying to pull his pants back up.

"I just came here to surprise you, but it looks like you surprised me." I said with a small laugh.

"Well yeah, did you think to knock?" He laughed.

"Oh shut up, you know you would have reacted the same way." I laughed.

The rest of the day we spent cuddling and watching Netflix.

Grayson:

It had been 10 minuets and Grayson still hadn't come back from the bathroom, I raised my hand and asked to go to the bathroom. My teacher said yes and handed me the pass, I made my way down the hall. As I did I heard moaning coming from the janitors closet, I got closer and realized it was my name they were moaning .

"Oh yes Y/N!!!! YES!!!" They yelled.

Who in the hell is this?

It sounded like Grayson. Oh no, please don't tell me that's him jacking off in there. I open the door to see him with his member in his hand, he look so embarrassed.

"Grayson Bailey Dolan! What the hell are you doing?" I said as I walked in.

"Shhh, I just needed something to hold me off." He said zipping his pants.

"You are gross, get back to class." I laugh.

I walk out and head to the bathroom.

"Hey!" He yelled.

"Yeah, what is it?" I responded.

"I love you." He kissed me.

"I love you more."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this was weird. Thanks to ethangdolan_for this idea :)-Kitti outie