~You have schizophrenia(E)~

WintersOath ❤️❤️

I stood outside of Ethan's house, waiting for him to answer the door. I waited for a little while until the door opened to reveal Grayson standing there, he had a smile on his face.

"Emma! What's up girl?" He said loudly as he hugged me.

No! No! No!

I cried loudly as he hugged me, he's going to attack me.

"Ethan! Help me!" I cried.

He came running down stairs in a panic, Grayson let go of me and backed up. Ethan bent down and held me.

"Shh baby, it's ok. He wasn't going to hurt you at all, let's just go to my room." He whispered in my ear.

I nodded.

He helped me up and walked me to his room, we sat on his bed as I tried to calm down.

"Ethan, why did he seem like he didn't know why was going on?" I asked shaking a little.

He looked at me with a look of distress.

"Well, he doesn't actually know about your schizophrenia babe." He said.

"What? We've been dating for almost 5 months and he really doesn't know. Why?"

"Well, I'm just embarrassed. I love you so much and I don't what him to think differently of you, I want to tell him but I don't know how." He said looking at his hands.

"I think you should, so then he could know why I do the things I do." I said.

"Yeah, you're babe." He smiled.

I smiled back at him and cuddled with him, his soft hands wrapped around me.

"Ethan, I have to go the bathroom." I said looking up at him.

"Ok, let's go." He said grabbing my hand and helping me up.

We walked to the bathroom and I went in, leaving him the hall in front of the door.

I could hear Ethan talking to someone else, but I couldn't tell who.

"Bro, what is the matter with her? Every time she sees me, she cries and she is always seeing things. What is up?"

I felt a heavy pressure on my chest as I heard that, it was Grayson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part two?-Kitti outie