~You get jealous(E)~

@Julianaxdolan ❤️❤️

I had been with my boyfriend for about 6 months and I was always the jealous type, I hated it because I could never keep a boyfriend for a long time.

This was probably the longest relationship I've had in a while because of my jealousy.

"Hey babe, do you want to go out to the boardwalk?" Ethan asked me.

"Yeah sure." I smiled.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out to the boardwalk, I noticed more girls staring at him as we walked.

"Babe, what's wrong? You seem tense." He said.

"Nothing's wrong, I'm fine." I say with a fake smile.

"Ok." He says skeptical.

The more we walked as we looked for something to do more and more girls kept staring at him, I looked around and saw a game that I wanted Ethan to play, it was the one where you hit the plate with a hammer.

"Babe, let's go play some games." I say.

"Sure, which one?" He smiles.

I point at the one and he smirks at me, we walk over to it and he hits the plate with the hammer. It hit the top and lite up, the girl handed him a huge teddy bear. As he handed it to me he flexed a little, the girl working there put her hand on his arm.

"Oh my, your so bulky. I like that." She winked.

I could feel the rage in me build up.

"Uh, thanks." He said unsure of what he should say.

"No problem." She giggled.

"You know, if you ever want to hang out, I'll be free." She smirked at him.

"Yeah, he won't be. Bye now." I said with an attitude.

I grabbed Ethan's arm and we walked away, the rest of the night I had  a bit of an attitude and just was rude to him and everyone else. We soon made our way back home and he was really upset.

"Juliana, what was that? Why are you so upset?" He asked loudly.

"Did you not see that girl all on you?" I questioned back.

"Oh my god, let it go. You need to accept that I will get stares from girls, it's human nature!" He yelled.

"I get that but how com should did nothing about it!" I yelled back.

"Well maybe because I never get that here! I never get loved in that type of way at all, we've only had one make out session and I need more!" He yelled much more loudly.

My heart cracked, he knew I wasn't one to do that stuff and I was still a virgin.

"You know what? Since you don't get everything you want in your love life, I'LL JUST LEAVE!" I scream that last part as I walk out the door.

I walk and walk until I can't anymore, what am I going to do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part two?-Kitti outie!!!!!!