~He helps you with your disability(G)~

I laid in my bed staring up into the ceiling, I wish I could move right now. About 3 years ago I was hit by a truck and it caused me to be paralyzed from my neck down for pretty much my whole life, I've relied on my parents or my older siblings since, but tonight by parents were stuck in traffic and my siblings weren't home.

My parents called my best friend since 1st grade, Grayson, to come and watch me for the night

I looked at the time and saw that it was time for dinner, Grayson came in with a bowl of Mac and Cheese.

"Hey y/n, it's time to eat. I brought your favorite." He came in smiling.

He sat the tray down and sat on the edge of my bed, he brought the spoon to my mouth and proceeded to feed me. He did airplanes and trains which made me laugh at his child like attitude, he was always a kid. He finished feeding me and put the tray on my dresser, he sat back down on my bed.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I hope who ever did this will rot in hell. I hope one day you will be able to walk again." He said.

"Yeah, hopefully I'll be able to walk again." I said with a small smile.

His phone buzzed and he looked at, his expression was worried or nervous.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You're mom said it's time for me to bathe you." He answered.

Oh no, I was hoping my mom wouldn't make him do this being that he is a boy and I'm shy about my body.

"I don't want to, I'm shy." I said.

"I mean you need to, I'll try and look as little as I can. It'll be ok." He said.

I thought about it for a minute, he wouldn't do anything to harm me would he? No, of course not. I nodded, he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He turned on the water and turned back to me, I looked away as he moved towards my gown. He slowly removed it, not looking, and put me in the tub. He brought the water to my hair and shampooed my hair, he then put the conditioner in. Now was the part I feared, he got a wash cloth and put some soap on it.

"It'll be ok Y/N, I promise." He said.

I nodded. He washed my back and worked his way to my chest, he very gently washed my behind.

"Um Y/N, I have to wash your uh," I cut him off by nodding.

He very gently washed my area without looking, then washed my conditioner out. He dried me and put my gown back on me, he brought me back to my bed.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

"No problem at all." He said.

He moved closer to me, his hands moving up my legs. He started getting closer to my face, almost leaning in. Before I knew it his lips reached mine, his soft, plump lips felt so good. He backed up.

"I-I'm sorry." He stuttered out.

I smiled.

"It's fine, I liked it." I said.

He smiled and kissed me again, this time with passion.

"You're beautiful you know that right." He said.

I giggled.

I then did the unimaginable, I moved my finger.

"Gray!" I freaked out.

"Yeah, what is it?" He asked worried.

"Look." I said.

I moved my finger, a smile grew on his face.

"You're already moving, I told you you could do it." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that was cute-Kitti outie