~He proposes(E)~

I sat on Ethan's lap as we watched our favorite shows on Netflix. It was late at night and I was falling asleep, I had my eyes closed, I felt him kiss me on my head.

I open my eyes and turn my head. I look deep in his eyes and realize that he is the one for me. He looks down at me and kisses my lips.

"Ya know what? I really love you. A lot." He says to me.

"I love you more. You are my everything. You are the one for me." I say quietly.

"Good because I have a question for you." He says as he gets up and got down on one knee.

I turn my head to try not to let him see me start to cry. I look back and he has his live stream camera on and tweeted that he was on live stream. After about 3 minutes of my trying not to cry I saw that the live stream had over 1 million people watching.

"Babe, I love you with all of my heart. I need you, I want you. Will you marry me? Please?" He says to me

I looked at the comments and everyone was telling me to say yes.

"Of course Ethan." I say back.

He reached for my face and he kissed me on my lips. He turns the live stream off and says to me "Thank you babe, you are my everything. Don't ever leave me alone."

I kissed him back as a response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

This was one of the first imagines I ever written and I though it was cute, it wasn't originally and Ethan imagine but now I made it.-Kitti outie