~He likes you(E)~

ChrisHere ❤️❤️

I sat on the couch watching Netflix with my best friend, Ethan. He was spending the day with me since my boyfriend was out.

As we watched the front door swung open to reveal my boyfriend, he looked really pissed.

"Hey babe, what are doing home so soon?" I asked.

"I need to tell you something." He said.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"I think we should break up." He said.

"Wh-wh-why?" I stuttered out, almost in tears.

"I just think we need some time apart, I feel like are relationship is being rushed." He said.

"But, we've been together almost two years." I said now in tears.

"I know, but I just think it's best. Good bye Christina." He said and walked out.

I cried and cried, I felt two muscular arms wrap around me. I looked up to see Ethan, he picked me up and carried me to my bed.

"I'm so sorry Christina." He said as he placed me down.

"Why did he do that? I thought we were doing so good." I cried into his shoulder.

"I don't know but he is an idiot, anyone who would dumb you like that has got to be out of their minds. You are an amazingly beautiful girl who any guy would be extremely lucky to have, and if he can't see that then he is blind." I smile at what he said.

"Thank you Ethan, you always know what to say." I said hugging him.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up my makeup that ran down my face, I walked back in to find Ethan staring at the ground.

"Ethan, you good?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting next to him.

He sighed and opened his mouth like he was going to say something, but he didn't. I nodded and started to walk out the room.

"I love you Christina." He blurted out.

I stopped dead in my tracks, I was so shocked.

"You what?"

"I love you." He ran up to me.

Before I could say anything, he pushed his lips onto mine. His hands ran down my back as the kiss deepened, his soft lips felt amazing. He soon pushed away and looked down, he seemed ashamed. I put my finger on his chin and raised.

"I love you too." I kissed him one more time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this was cute!-Kitti outie