~You have a child from a previous relationship(G)~

@Officialholly_ ❤️❤️

I had been dating Grayson for about 7 months and he had never met my son before, I dated someone about 5 years ago and he ended up getting me pregnant. Once he found out I was pregnant he left and never came back, I had Jake and raised him on my own. It wasn't easy but I did it.

Grayson and I walked up the stairs of my house, he squeezed my hand and stopped walking.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked.

"What if he doesn't like me? I really want him to like me." He said as he stood there.

"Grayson, stop being silly. He'll love you, I'm sure of it." I said.

"I know, but I'm just really nervous." He held my hand tighter.

I gave him a kiss and we walked inside, I was greeted by Jake's babysitter.

"Hello Ms. y/l/n, how are you?" She asked.

"Good, how was Jake?" I asked.

"He was great, well I should-woah. Who is this?" She looked at Grayson.

He giggled at that.

"This is Grayson, he is my new boyfriend." I said putting my hand on his chest.

"Oh, well I should get going. Bye Jake." She said looking back at Jake.

"Bye r/n." He yelled.

We walked in and Jake ran up to me.

"Mommy." He yelled.

I picked him up and kissed him on the cheek, he looked at Gray.

"Mommy, who's this?" He asked shyly.

"This is Grayson, he's mommy's new boyfriend." I said.

"Hey buddy." He said with a smile.

He hid his face in my shoulder.

"Jake, say hi." I said.

"H-hi." He stuttered out.

"I see you like cars." Grayson said referencing the toy car Jake had in his hand.

His face lit up, he nodded. I set him down and he ran to the carpet where he had his toy cars laid out, Grayson followed him. He sat down next to Jake and played with him, it warmed my heart to see him interact with Jake like this. I sat next to Gray and laid my head on his shoulder, I smiled at him.

"You're gonna make a great daddy one day." I whispered.

"And you'll be an even better mommy." He said back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was too adorable-Kitti outie