~You get your period~

Ethan:

I woke up feeling horrible, I moved around a bit and found my bed to be very wet.

"Great." I said to myself.

I told my mom I didn't feel good so she let me stay home, I quickly changed my underwear and put on a pad. I decided to text my boyfriend, Ethan, even though he was at school.

"Hey babe"

I put my phone down and got some Advil, as I drank the water I heard my phone buzz.

"Hey babe, why aren't you in class?"

"Period"

"I'll be over in 15 minuets, stay put"

Ugh!! Why does he have to skip class though?

"And btw, I'm not skipping class. I didn't go either."

I smile and lay down on the couch, time passed, this Advil was not working at all. I heard the doorbell ring and a knock, I slowly get up and walk to the door to see Ethan.

"Hey babe, I brought you some stuff." He said with a cheeky smile.

I looked and saw some Midol, a bunch of junk food, and so much chocolate.

"Thank you so much, I love you."

He came in and set the stuff on the coffee table.

"I love you too." He said.

We spent the rest of the day watching movies and eating the candy and everything else he brought.

Grayson:

I sat in class listening to whatever the teacher was saying when I felt a pain in my lower stomach, I raised my hand and asked if I could go to the bathroom. He nodded and I made my way to the bathroom, I walked in the stall and sat on the toilet.

"Oh shoot." I said to myself, I had gotten my period

I pulled out my phone and called my mom to come pick me up, she agreed and picked me up. I got home and changed into some sweats, I laid in my bed for a while until I heard a knock on my window. It was my boyfriend, Grayson.

"Hey babe, why weren't you in last period?" He asked.

"Cause I got mine, well not last." I said looking down.

"Aww I'm sorry babe, here let me help you get better." He said crawling in.

I laid down on my bed as he walked towards me, he placed his huge hands on my stomach. the warmth from his hands felt so good, he then kissed my whole stomach. It was like when you were younger and your mom would kiss where you were hurt, it made my cramps stop.

"Babe, I love you so much." I said.

"I love you more."

We spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching Netfilx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I though this was cute.-Kitti outie