Amanda

So, I'm Amanda. I'm one of the the people who you would see carrying around a book at all times. I'm a straight A student and I love school I'm not weird. My nickname around the school is "the creative one", I love anything that has to do with crafts, art , Music, the list goes on and on.

~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the school and headed straight for my locker. My friends were waiting for me. "Hey gals! Whatcha up too?" I asked opening my locker
"Oh, we were just talking about the upcoming art show! All of us think your painting of the sunset will win first place." They looked at one another and looked back at me.
"Aw, you guys are sweet but my piece was just not as good as it could have been." My friends looked at me with confusion. "What? My colors weren't mixed the way they were supposed to be." They all shook their heads and smiled.
"You're to humble." they said simultaneously.
"Whoa, that was super creepy!" I stood shocked then smiled. "Come on you goofballs, we can't be late to band." I wrapped my arms around my bestie, Laura, and we all walked down to the band room together.

~~~~~~~

My day was pretty normal. Everything was perfect. I hate change. My life is simple. I go to school everyday and nothing new ever happens, and I like it that way. I know that makes me boring in a way but change isn't what I want in my life after the "home incident". No one ever has known about it, and no one ever will.
I closed my notebook and sat back in my chair. Looking down at my watch, I realized that I still had thirty minutes until class was over. More time for me to finish more homework I thought to myself. As I was pulling out my math homework, a piece of paper fell out of my backpack. I picked it up and looked at it. It was the information sheet for our science class's field trip. Dang, I totally forgot that was tomorrow! I guess I have better things to then worry about some silly class trip. Lets just say, that science was not my best class. Not because I wasn't good at it, just because none of my friends were in the class. Everyone in the class was the complete opposite of me! Either they were to quiet or to loud. This trip was not gonna be very fun...

~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang, signaling the end of my 3rd core. Great! I thought to myself Science is next. The day is almost over though, I just need to get through today and the field trip, and then the semester is over! I won't have to see them ever again. I smiled at the thought. I was about to walk in when I noticed that my seat was already taken by someone. She was the shy one in the class, she had a small friend group and didn't talk, like at all. I always wondered why she never talked, maybe she just hated people or maybe, she had a really squeaky voice! I chuckled at the thought, which got me a few weird glances but I just walked to an open chair not paying attention.

Mr. Heberling, our science teacher, just kept rambling on about the field trip so I zoned out. It wasn't until he started calling the group names that I started paying attention. One by one everyone got placed in a group, until only three of us remained... Me, Elizabeth "the local cool kid", and Hope "the super religious quiet girl I was talking about earlier".
I was about to let out a groan when Hope stood up and shouted something. I was too in shock to realize what she was saying, though. Hope actually said something! I think to myself. Well that doesn't matter, this trip is still gonna be horrific!

❤❤❤

Thanks for reading the first chapter! I'm sorry for any mistakes! I didn't haven't found time to edit it. My friends and I really appreciate you reading this book. You will be getting chapters posted from them, telling you their characters back stories and such! Please make my day by voting for this chapter and commenting! Love you all, see you later!