You Meet Him While Babysitting Lux

Harry: “Harry, you don’t even have to watch her for that long. I just have a client coming here and need someone to watch Lux while I do her hair” Lou says and Harry sighs but agrees to stay to watch over the crawling toddler. You arrive not too long after, kissing Lou’s cheeks while setting your stuff down on the table. “Thanks for letting me come over” you sigh, sitting down in the kitchen chair while kicking your shoes off. You notice the boy in the living room watching you, the giggling little girl in his arms trying to get your attention. “Hi Luxie” you say in that annoying baby voice you reserve only for the little girl, wiggling your fingers at her while Lou wraps a smock around your shoulders. “Work still kicking your butt?” Lou asks and you lean back, eyes on the boy you obviously know and nod. “Nobody wants to work so I get to work for everybody… yay me” you say sarcastically, closing your burning eyes for a moment. “She seems awfully interested in what’s going on over here” Harry Styles says, holding the baby in his arms and you open your eyes to find him in front of you in the brightly lit kitchen. “Is she now? Or maybe it’s you Harry?” Lou teases but he doesn’t deny it, just shrugs his shoulders while smiling at you. “Perhaps” he smiles and by the time Lou’s done cutting your hair, you have a date.

Liam: You’re not sure why you offered to babysit Lux, especially now that she won’t stop crying. Her little cheeks are red and her chest is heaving as she cries in your arms, throwing herself against your neck occasionally before looking back up at you. You’ve tried everything; changing her diaper, rocking her, giving her toys, feeding her, but nothing’s worked. You cradle her to your chest when there’s a knock to the front door, peeking out the peephole to find Liam Payne in the hallway. “Uh… is Lou here?” he asks, watching as you push strands of wayward curls from your face and shake your head. “Her and Tom went out for the night… they should be back around 10” you tell him, bouncing the crying baby who’s now reaching for Liam. He takes her in his strong arms, bouncing her gently until she’s calmed and you sigh. “Are you also a baby whisperer?” you ask, exasperated and he chuckles, following you into the apartment as you lock it behind him. “I tour with this baby… I know her cries. She wants you to sing to her, Harry’s spoiled her with his nightly songs before bed. You’re lucky I showed up” he teases, wondering down the hallway towards the nursery. You lean back against the couch and the lullaby Liam sings to a calm Lux puts you to sleep as quickly as it does her.

Niall: You’re lying out by the pool, the hot California sun warming your skin. You’re wearing a plum colored, halter bikini with your hair tied on top of your head when you notice a familiar blond haired boy on the other side of the pool. He has a baby in his arms, bouncing the giggling girl in his arms before tossing her in the air and catching her. The sun becomes too much so you make your way into the cool water, wading in the shallow end when a cloth toy hits you in the head. You turn and find the blonde boy and the baby making their way towards you. “Sorry love, Lux has quit the arm” he apologizes and you smile because this is Niall Horan and anything he says sounds adorable. Smiling at the baby, you hand her back the toy and she giggles while reaching for you. “She’s friendly and you don’t look like a serial killer so…” he teases, passing you the baby across the water. Afterwards, Niall admits he tossed the toy at your head to blame it on Lux in an attempt to talk with you.

Louis: By the third knock you had begun to think that Lou had forgotten about your appointment. You had a tight schedule and so did she so she was letting you come to her house for your hair appointment. You look in your purse to find your phone to call her when the door opens. “Can I hel….Hi!” Louis says answering the door, Lux in his arm. “Oh, hi. I had an appointment with Lou but she obviously forgot. I’ll call and reschedule, sorry to bother you,” you explain and start to turn around to leave. “She’ll be back soon. I’m sure she didn’t forget about you, she’s probably just running late,” he says with a smile nodding for you to come inside. As you walk past him Lux holds her arms out for you to take her. “Hey baby girl, are you having fun?” You ask her as she smiles at you. “She knows you?” Louis asks. “Yeah, I babysit for Lou and Tom a lot,” you explain. “Then why am I doing it?” he jokes making you laugh. Three hours later Lou walks through the door. As she turns into the living room she gasps, “Oh my gosh (y/n) I’m so sorry!” You laugh at her reaction and smile, “It’s fine, I’ve been having a lovely wait here with Lux and the new babysitter.” Lou chuckles, “Louis we’ve got this, you can go now.” He looks at Lou and then to you, “I think I’ll stick around a little longer.” You smile at him before handing Lux over and making your way to Lou’s studio.

Zayn: “Hi little one, where did you come from?” You ask the small child that had crawled over to you. She raises her hands up for you to pick her up so you bend down to lift her from the ground. You look around the pool to see if you could figure out where the little one had come from. With no one making eye contact with you, you roll back over on your back in your chair and let the little girl sit on your stomach. You’re playing patty cake with her when an out of breath guy runs up to the two of you. “Lux you gave me a heart attack,” he says catching his breath. You look at him and back at her as she grins. “I’m sorry, I looked away for one second and she was gone when I turned back,” he explains. “It’s fine, she’s a doll,” you say with a smile. “Yeah when she wants to be, come on Lux, time to leave the nice girl alone,” he says holding his arms out for her. She turns her head to you and collapses into your chest, wrapping her tiny arms around your neck. “Someone’s attached, sorry,” you chuckle. He lets out a sigh before pulling over a lounge chair. “You don’t mind do you?” he says looking up as you stare at him. “Not at all,” you say with a smile rubbing Lux’s back until she sets up and the two of you continue your game of patty cake. 

________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it :)

vote + comment for baby lux!!

DAMN THAT BOY CAN TWERK. [pic on side]

kbye lovelies

~Girlnotonfire/Naqiya xx