Chapter 26 - His Stash of Condoms

Beginne am Anfang

This time she obeyed, her brown eyes met his looking nothing but gloomy.

"Kara, is there something you want to tell me?"

"No." she pouted.

The lift door opened and she walked faster to avoid answering to Stefan's question.

Yes she had something to tell him. Something that had bothering her for weeks, something that made her realise that she had fallen for Stefan and she knew she shouldn't.

And she was frustrated, frustrated at Katherine, and most of all frustrated at herself for easily fallen for him, her enemy, her pawn, her slave if she had to state it rudely.

Stefan was only her tool to get what she wanted, she shouldn't fall for him, she couldn't!

Kara sat on the couch to take off her boots ignoring her husband's nag to tell him what was going on. Soon after she finished she run upstairs, leaving Stefan alone.

Stefan gritted his teeth.

This woman confused him.

One minute she was angry, the next she was gloomy. What did she want?

She said something that didn't make sense and when he tried to find out she put her wall up and stopped talking to him.

He chased her upstairs, following her from behind and pulled her upper arm roughly and yelled at her, "Kara, stop running and tell me what do you mean by that?"

"By what?" she talked in circle.

"Oh my god! You're driving me nuts!" He yelled. His hands were still holding her tight. "What do you mean by you're not trying to steal someone's husband?"

"I dress up like this because I want to look good for my own husband. MY HUSBAND. And I didn't flash my butts to anyone else like some blonde sluts." She referred to Katherine.

"Blonde slut? Who are you talking about?"

"Your ex Stefan, your fucking ex. Why did you invite her?"

"So, this is because Katherine was there? She got nothing to do with this." Stefan got more and more agitated.

Why women always did the same thing? Linking everything to everything and confused the hell out of men?

"She's got everything to do with this. Why did you invite her?"

"I didn't. Melissa did. She is Katherine's friend."

"Bullshit. Did you invite her here too?"

"What? No...."

"DID YOU? Did you take her up here and sleep with her?" Kara knew she was starting to get delusional from her jealousy. She trusted Stefan but she couldn't control her rage and she started to say things just to hurt him.

"No of course not. Kara...."

"Then what is this Stefan?" Kara pulled out his bedside drawer, grabbed a handful of condoms and threw them on the bed.

Stefan jaws went slack.

"Katherine is the only one or you also brought the rest of your girlfriends here behind my back?"

Stefan wished he could go back to the pub and drink himself till he couldn't remember anything anymore.

Kara was crazy, he didn't even understand what she was just saying.

Sleep with his ex? Katherine? She thought he was an idiot or something? Other girlfriends? What girlfriends?

Didn't she know that she was the only woman in his life now?