Chapter 25 - The Hot Chick is Crazy

Start from the beginning

Stefan nuzzled her neck for a few seconds before dropping a kiss on her head. He was disappointed by her cold respond about the ex. He wanted more, he wanted her to cry, or at least sulk. He wanted her to yell at him and asked him to stop seeing Katherine like a normal wife would do but she didn't. She was so calm about it and Stefan didn't like it.

***

AngeloGen's 51st anniversary and Stefan had decided to celebrate in a funny way.

In his pub with the Biker world for the theme.

As a result every employee that he invited had dressed up like a gangster with leather pants and jackets, fake beard, fake tattoos, leather boots and god knows what else.

Kara promised him that she would come later. She had a meeting till seven thirty and the party started at seven.

She entered the already packed pub around eight in her mini skirt and a leather vest with only a bra underneath it. The vest was covered with emblem of Harley Davidson's logo, and the tightness pushed her boobs up, showing off her perfect cleavages.

She knew as the wife of the CEO she shouldn't wear a too revealing costume but she had no choice. She didn't have the time to go buy a perfect outfit so she had to go back to her house and find her old outfit that she wore when she was in uni, when she was the member of the prestigious Harley Davidson club in the city. Thanked god it still fit on her slender body. She wore her hair down, covering her back. Smokey eyes make up and a knee high pair of boots adding sexiness on her whole appearance.

She had a gum in her mouth and she chewed it when she walked inside the pub.

She looked like a badass girlfriend looking for her man and if she was in the movie, this would be the time when every man's eyes would be on her and everything else was moved in slow motion.

She ignored few whistles on the background, some retorts about how hot she looked and invitation to go on a date.

She could make those men go away with only a click of her fingers but she didn't want to. Her time was too precious to be wasted with some drunken ass.

She went straight to the staircases where the sign of AngeloGen plastered on the notice board. The party was upstairs.

"Excuse me Miss. This is a private party." A bouncer touched her shoulder, stopping her from going upstairs.

"I know.... Bob...." She took a glance on his name tag. "I am Mrs Angelopoulos." She blew her gum and Bob gulped.

"Oh sure Mrs Angelopoulos, please come in." he nodded respectfully and took a step aside to let her in. Bob didn't know that the Angelopoulos man who always looked gracious and calm had a badass wife as hot as fuck.

"Thank you Sweetie." She tapped his chest playfully before leaving him open mouthed. Well, she had to stay in her character right? The badass girlfriend.

The upper section of the pub was huge with a long bar and three bartenders on the left hand side of the room followed by rows of red booth behind it. On the right hand side there were about three dozen of tables with four chairs around it and some only had two chairs for couple who wanted to get cosy.

She scanned her eyes around the room fully aware that by now all the men were staring at her and she wouldn't be surprise if she saw drool came out from the corner of their mouths.

She knew..... She knew all along. Again it was inappropriate for a CEO's wife to dress up like this but she was on the mission. She needed to make sure that the blonde ex fiancé kept her hands to herself and not running them all over her husband.