You do a photo shoot together

Start from the beginning

Liam: You sit in a small backstreet café with your boyfriend Liam, avoiding the fans and the paparazzi. It's the sort of vintage place that people take photos of all the time, cracked wood tables painted in faded pastel colors, old wood shutters hiding the windows that give up on blocking the sunlight. You lean into a plush couch, holding your tea in your hands, keeping them warm. You look at the windows and how the sunlight filters through, smiling, until you hear the camera sound from a phone. "Liam, you're ruining the moment," you say, not bothering to make sure it's him. "But you're so beautiful, babe," he says, turning the sound off but still tapping his phone screen. "Liam!" you say, sticking out your tongue and crossing your eyes. "(Y/N), you're still gorgeous when you do that," he says, still taking pictures. "Babe!" you say, sinking into the couch and setting your tea down so you can hide your face with your hands. He takes a few picture then stops, "sorry babe. Will you please come out?" he asks, and you sit up. "I will let you take pictures of me if you're in them as well," you say, sipping at your tea. He scoots over to you and flips the camera around on his phone, starting to take pictures. You both make goofy faces, as though you were in a photo booth. You hear your phone start blowing up and you check it, seeing all the pictures you've just taken one Liam's phone light up your screen, sent from @Real_Liam_Payne. "Liam! All these photos are being uploaded to twitter!" you say, covering the camera. "Whoops!" he says, switching off the setting. You scroll through and see all the ones he was taking of you before were there too. He checks his twitter too, and taps out a message. "Srry to spam u wth the pix, ddnt now they wer being uploaded." He raises his phone to take another picture of you, but you grab it and hold it out of reach. "Nope! You've taken enough," you say, putting his phone into your coat pocket. "Shall we? It's getting dark," he says, grabbing your hand and helping you slide out from underneath the table. You walk out of the shop together, down the street and into the car. As Liam drives, you scroll through the pictures of you that he posted, smiling. "That one's lovely!" he says as he gets to the non-silly ones. "Liam! Eyes on the road!" you say, shutting your phone off. "Sorry!" he says, just as you arrive home.

Louis: You stroll through the shopping mall with your boyfriend, Louis, eating a pretzel. "Oh, babe, look! It's a photo booth!" he says, raising his finger to point. It's one of those contraptions that you sit inside, curtain drawn across the entrance, and take photos. "Want to take a few pictures?" you ask, and he drags you towards the booth in response. He opens the curtain for you, and you slide in, dropping your bags on the floor. You press the screen and pull out your wallet, inserting a bill and selecting the settings. It starts the count down and you lean back. "Stick your tongue out! Wind machine! Underwater! Duck face!" Lou says, queuing the faces you pull as the camera clicks. The round ends, and Lou slides in another bill, starting the series all over again. You laugh, taking crazy pictures, and alternating who chooses the face. You grab the photos as they come out of the slot and stuff them in your bag. Lou keeps sliding bills into the slot and the little slips of paper keep coming. Once your wallet is empty, you jump out of the booth. Lou comes out the other side and you pull the photos out of your bag, giving him the duplicates. When you're done, you have about thirty sets of photos each, and you rifle through them together. "Oh, this one's good!" you say, showing him. It's pictures of you kissing his cheek, and him pulling funny faces. You snap a picture of the paper with your phone and text it so him. "I like them all, babe," he says, pulling his own mobile out and taking pictures of each one. You look over his shoulder for a bit, then bend down to get your bags, gathering it all in your hand. When you stand up, you see Lou is forwarding all the photos to the rest of the boys. "Lou!" you say, slightly embarrassed. "They'll think they're funny! Should I put them on twitter to?" he asks, raising an eyebrow. "No!" you say, as he takes off running, trying to send them to twitter as he goes. Your phone keeps buzzing with tweet updates, but by the time you catch him, they're all uploaded. "Lou, I'm going to kill you," you say, kissing him on the cheek. "Love you too, babe!" he says, kissing you back. Later, #Louisand(Y/T/N)'sPhotoBooth is trending on twitter.

Zayn: You sit in one of those fold up directors chair behind the photographer as your boyfriend Zayn poses in front of a white backdrop. He gives the camera the smolder, and the photographer clicks away, and you laugh as you see Zayn attempt to keep a straight face. You see him glance at you, and you cross your eyes, knowing that should make him laugh. He starts laughing right on cue, frustrating the photographer into setting down the camera and waiting for him to finish. "No, take pictures of him like that! He's adorable!" you tell the photographer, and she immediately picks the camera back up and captures the last seconds of his laughter. He continues to take photos of him biting his lip, smiling in general, making crazy faces and constantly glancing at you. You can't contain your laughter as he poses continually for the camera. You pause for a moment as he abandons a pose, walks over to the photographer and whispers something in her ear, she nods, then beckons to you. You walk over and look at Zayn, who simply grabs your hand and pulls you onto the creamy white paper. You try to pull away, not one for being in front of the cameras, but give up as he pulls you into his arms, pinning your arms against his body, camera shutter clicking. "Go with it, boo." he whispers in your ear, and you smile, winking at him. You stand on your tiptoes to peck him on the lips, and he smiles, picking you up, bridal style, and spinning you around. You laugh and hold onto his neck, hair flying out behind you. He sets you down and you lean on him, steading yourself and laughing hysterically, as the camera continues to click away. The photographer starts to direct you, telling Zayn to hug you from behind, to give you a piggy back ride, for you to kiss him on the cheek as he raises an eyebrow. You continue for the rest of the scheduled photo shoot, taking ridiculous and cute photos. He gives you his varsity jacket to wear, and the camera finishes taking the last shots. "Zayn, I don't think that management will like me interrupting your photo shoot." you whisper in his ear, exhilarated from being with your boyfriend. "Ah, I don't care. I liked being with you, so that's really all that matters." He says, making you give him a playful shove and a kiss on the lips. You gather your things and Zayn collects a disc from the photographer with the photos loaded onto it.

__________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it :)

kbye lovelies

~Girlnotonfire/Naqiya