Water and Fire actually go well together(Roy mustang one-shot)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What's tonight?" Riza asked, looking a little worried.

"Roys buying me dinner" I answered. The look on Rizas face was priceless, but she didn't disagree with the date which kind of surprised me. And it looked like it was surprised Roy as well.

-Later that night-

Roys P.O.V

'Why am I so nervous. It isnt like I havent went out on a date before' I thought. I was standing outside of Yumis door standing there like an idiot talking to myself in my head. For some reason I was really nervous and I couldn't calm my nervous to even ring her doorbell. HOW PATHETIC!! I screamed in my head at myself.

"Roy?" I looked up at the door and saw Yumi standing there looking at me worried.

"Hey Yumi I was about to ring the doorbell" I said walking up the steps once again. I checked her out, and like always she was stunning.

"Really? Because I saw that you have been out here for awhile now. Walking up and down my steps" She laughed. My face went redder than a tamato, if that was even possible. She started to laugh even more when she looked at my face. I turned my head away, embarrassed. "It's okay, I thought it was really cute" She said, calming herself down.

"Thanks" I said quitely.

"You ready?" she asked. I nodded my head, not trusting my own voice. She twined her arm with mine and we began walking to the restaurant that I was taking her to. It was a nice, elagant but not so over the top fancy restaurant. "It's beautiful" She smiled looking around the restaurant.

"Not as beautiful as you" I said softly.

"What?" She asked.

"No-no-nothing" I stuttered, causing her to laugh. And making me blush again. As the night went on Yumi and I talked, laugh, joked around. And all in all had one amazing time. I felt comfortable around her, I trusted her, I felt that she was very realiable. She was funny, beautiful, smart, understanding. I learned a lot about her tonight. Apparently she was an orphan at a very young age, going from family to family. I felt sorry for her, but she wouldn't let me. " You ready?" I asked.

"Yup" She said. She got up but was wobbling back and forth. I forgot that we had been drinking some. I wrapped my arm around her waist and held her upright. "Thanks" She said. I couldn't help but noticed how good she smelled, and how amazing she felt against me. 'No preverted thoughts, I want this girl to like me' I thought as I shook the thoughts away.

Yumis P.O.V

"Thanks for dinner Roy. I enjoyed it, and maybe we can do it again" I said, still a little tipsy. Honestly I didn't want the date to end, I wanted it to keep going. For some reason I felt like I could trust this guy, be myself around him. I loved that feeling.

"Welcome" he said smiling at me. I unlocked my door and opened it, I was about to walk in and about to close it when I felt someone pull me towards them. Causing me to slam into their chest. "Sorry" I looked up at Roy, confused. "Yumi I don't want tonight to end" And with that Roy pressed his lips against mine. I was shocked at first, but once it wore off I started to kiss back. The kiss was great, soft, sweet, loving and gentle. He wrapped his arms around my wasit, pulling me closer. And I wrapped my arms around his neck, deeping the kiss. "I'll see you soon" Roy said as he pulled away. I didn't want that, I wanted more. And by the look in Roys eyes, so did he.

"Roy" I said, pressing my lips back onto his. We stood there outside my doorway making out for what seemed like forever. But the kiss turned very heated, very quick. Roy licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrace, but I decieded to play mean and closed my lips tigher. He growled in frustration. Roy walked forward, causing me to walk backwards. He walked me into my house, closing the door behind him. When the door closed, he swung me around, still kissing me and slammed me onto the door. I gasped slightly, but that was all he needed. He shoved his tongue into my mouth. I wasn't going to lose that easy. We fought for domanice of the kiss, back and forth, back and forth. Until finally I won. I smirked as I explored every inch of his mouth. I felt Roy lower himself, I was going to ask him what he was doing until I felt myself being picked up. I quickly wrapped my legs around him, not wanting to fall. Roy turned around and layed me on the couch. I slid my hands down his stomach, reaching the bottom of his shirt. I started to tug on it, letting him know that I wanted it off. He broke the kiss and took of his shirt. My jaw dropped, he had an amazing, toned body. I saw him sirk at my reaction.