I still love you.

A/N: This is the final chapter! :O Hope you've enjoyed my story, I'd love to hear feedback on how I could improve my writing.
There will not be a sequel to this story as I think there's not alot to add on. If you want a sequel than create one in your mind, tell me what happens in it?
Thank you for using your time to read my story :)

*********************************************************************************

I thought that moving in with Dad would help me but it hadn't two months on and I missed everyone from back home with a passion. The house was lonely and I was home alone most of the day. I was hoping I could confide in Dad but he was at work all day and when he was home he just wanted to rest so I locked myself in my room when I wasn't at school.

School was the same too, I had no friends there. I didn't even try to make any and when they found out I was pregnant the other students started to bully me so I had started skipping class. I moved here to get my life together but it just kept falling apart and so did I.
I looked down at the piece of paper I had been absentmindedly sketching on and when I saw what I had drawn I scrunched the page up and threw it in the trash can. Why couldn't I stop thinking about him, his perfect features, and his personality? I still loved him so much.
"I wonder how he is" My conscious said "Maybe you should text Caleb and ask?"
"Stop it! Stop it! Stop thinking about him!" I shouted at myself as I run my hands through my hair from frustration. It only made pictures of him appear in my mind, pictures from when I called it all quits.
The image caused me to break down and I slumped over my desk, burying my face into my arms.
DING DONG! I looked up as I heard the doorbell, who could that be? I thought it over and then remembered that I had a package arriving any day now that contained some baby clothes. Somehow that cheered me up a little so I wiped away my tears and ran to the door.
I flung the door open to reveal the last person I expected to see "B- Brian?" I stuttered, fighting back the tears. "What are you doing here?"
"Isn't it obvious? I can't bear not seeing you" He answered, I could tell he meant it.
"Tell him you feel the same" My conscious said.
I opened my mouth to tell him just that but my pride stepped in "We've been over this" I sighed and went to close the door in his face.
"I quit my job" He said firmly.
I froze "I told you not to".
"I don't care what you told me. I love you Riley" He stated.
"I love you too, I always will but I can't be your girlfriend again" I sighed.
"That's OK" He smiled, I stared at him confused as he pulled a small velvet box from his pocket and began lowering himself to one knee "I'm not here to ask you to be my girlfriend Riley, I'm here to ask you to be my wife".
"Brian I-" I began to say, excitement growing in me, all the negative pride being replaced with good.
"Just say yes" He pleaded.
I shook my head playfully "Get off your knee" He looked at me and frowned as he rose to both feet, disappointed. I closed the space between us with a soft kiss "Yes" I smiled as he kissed me back.
"Yes?" He repeated in a tone of disbelief and happiness mixed together.
"Yes I'll marry you" I smiled.
He grinned and picked me up in an embrace, swinging me around. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kissed me passionately. "I can't wait to have this family with you" He said as he slipped the silver engagement ring onto my finger.