Two months later

No matter how hard I tried to change them my feelings for Brian just wouldn't fade away. I had fallen for him more and more each day, as I got to know him I realised that the real version of Brian was even more perfect than the one that I had dreamt up.
Every day I still wondered if he remembered that kiss in the mall. Wondered if he remembered me and if that kiss was as good for him as it had been for me.
Luke and I sat in English class talking among ourselves. "Lucas and Riley, may I have your attention" Brian demanded. We both looked to where he was standing at the front of the room "Great, now I have everyone's attention I have some news. Ms Simmons and I have arranged for a school camp, it's only open to our English classes and there's only 40 spots open so that means not everyone can attend. This camp has some great classes to help improve your writing skills and vocabulary" Brian announced.
Of course our group had known about the camp as soon as Brian and Jade had begun to discuss it so we were ready to just fill in the forms and hand them in.
"Boring" Hannah faked a yawn.
"However" Brian continued with a stern look in her direction "The camp also has some really fun activities like rock climbing, hiking and a zip line".
"Well I'll be there for sure if it means I get to spend some time with my favourite teacher" Shakira flirted.
Brian rolled his eyes. "Yes, Ms Simmons is pretty great" He replied.
"I meant you, silly" She corrected him instantly, still using the flirty tone she seemed to use every time she addressed Brian.
Brian kept Shakira, Luke and I behind for insulting one another. Even though he didn't actually care that Luke and I were doing it he still had to act fair to the other students even if that other student did happen to be Shakira.
"How many times am I going to have to keep you lot behind for the same reason?" He demanded.
"I'm sorry Mr Raux but they're just so annoying. Let me make it up to you?" Shakira pouted.
"How would you plan on doing that?" He questioned.
"I have a little something in mind" She winked and bit her lip.
"Oh, as do I" He replied in a low sexy voice. He then turned to us "Could you two excuse us?" He winked.
Luke and I looked at one another confused but exited the room anyway, Brian followed us to the door and pulled down the blind over the little window leaving only a slight gap, just enough for someone to be able to look through and not be noticed.
"This is a school you know, not a porno set" Luke stated to him.
Brian cracked a smile "That's not my plan at all I'm just going to have a little fun, piss her off a bit. Watch if you want" He informed before shutting the door.
Looking through the gap I watched as he made his way back to his desk, I noticed there was an apple on it that wasn't there before. "How cliché, an apple" I groaned.
"Well at least she waited 2 months to give him one and not on his first day" Luke joked.
"I was being nice" I defended and turned back to look through the gap Shakira was now standing right in front of Brian and was playing with his tie. Then she made a move to kiss him but he stepped away and opened up his desk draw, he pulled out a paint scrapper and handed it to her, immediately a frown plastered itself on her face.
Brian walked over to the door and opened the blind before opening up the door. "I'll send Ms Wilson in to make sure you go through with your punishment" Brian said as he turned to Shakira.
"What about those two?" She argued, pointing to Luke and me.
"We have a lunch date with Mr Raux at this place called the detention room" Luke informed.
"Well why don't you give me detention?" She asked, crossing her arms.
"Because I happen to like not having to deal with teenagers insulting one another non-stop and since that's all you three seem to do I think that it's best to keep you separate. Lucas, Riley and their friends all have detention and they're somewhat well behaved in it so that's where they will stay and you will stay here, cleaning tables with Ms Wilson" Brian explained.
Brian, Luke and I all headed towards the detention room.
"I can't believe that she tried to kiss you!" Luke half yelled in disbelief.
"She's so immature, and the school girl crush has got to go. Even if she was my age I still wouldn't sink that low as to even have interest in her" Brian groaned.
That made me feel guilty for my own crush on him, if he found out about it he would be sure to think I was just another pathetic school girl. "Well is there someone that you have your eye on?" I asked casually. Maybe if I knew he liked someone I could force my feelings away.
He glanced at me quickly he opened his mouth but paused and shook his head. "No, no one" he answered "Do you?" He watched me intently, hopefully even.
"Same" I lied without making eye contact.
"Really?" He asked, a tone of happiness was noticeable though he was trying to sound casual. But I shook it off.