Camp

Our bus pulled into camp and as soon as the doors opened we all pooled out, wanting to finally stretch our legs after sitting for the past five hours.

We were greeted by the camp staff who quickly showed us to our rooms. Each room could hold six people and since Sam and Luke were homosexual they were allowed to bunk in with us. Our room was right next to Jades and a few doors down from Brian's. Unlike a lot of camps all the bedrooms were in one spot, not the usual separate buildings for different genders.
We were given 10 minutes to sort out which bed we wanted and to put away some things. But after the ten minutes we went to the dining/ assembly hall to have lunch and to be assigned into groups of 10 since there were only 40 students.
Jade, Brian and two of the camp staff would be the group leaders however every group also had a camp staff member to assist the leaders.
Sam, Amy and Luke were put into Jades group. Kate and Elise where put into one of the camps staff, David. I got put into Brian's group which otherwise consisted of Shakira, her ex-boyfriend Matt, his best friend Nate and their friends Tess, Jessica, Grace, Hannah, Bianca and Rebecca. Our assigned staff member was a guy in his mid-20's his name was Tom.
"If you ever have a problem and you need help then go straight to your group leader, they will be there for you around the clock" The camps owner, Mary stated.
"Oh I'll need plenty of help" Shakira winked directly at Brian. I'd never understand how she could broadcast her crush on him so openly.
I rolled my eyes "Please, the only help you need is a strait jacket and padded cell if you even think Brian is interested in you" I groaned.
"Brian?" She questioned my use of his first name.
"Mr Raux" I corrected. "Ms Simmons is Kate's cousin and she told us his first name".
After lunch we got a tour of the areas that we were allowed in during our free time and then we got to spend the rest of the afternoon as we pleased as the group activities wouldn't begin until tomorrow.