Sharing the news

I waited impatiently for Luke to get home from Sam's so that I could tell him and Hannah the good news together. As soon as he walked in the front door I ran to him and grabbed his arm leading him to the lounge room where Hannah was sprawled out on one of the couches. I shoved Luke onto the other and sat beside him.

"What's got you all excited?" Luke laughed.
"Brian asked me to move in with him!" I screeched from excitement.
"Really? Aww that's so sweet! Please tell me you said yes?" Hannah clapped.
"That's amazing Ri, also a huge coincidence" Luke beamed. Hannah and I both turned to face him with questioning gaze; "Sam asked me to move in too. Dad agreed and so did his Mum" Luke informed.
"That's great!" I cheered.
"So I'll be living here alone?" Hannah questioned. "I don't mind but your Dad may".
"Well Dad is fine with me moving and with Luke so I'm sure he's OK with you staying here. We'll get it all worked out" I promised.
"We can ring him now?" Luke suggested.
We called Dad and told him the news, which he already was expecting to hear.
"Anyway Sean, I was wondering, what am I doing now since Riley and Luke are moving?" Hannah asked.
"Hannah, I told you that you were welcome there as long as you wanted. I'm aware that it's a big house for one person but it'd make a great house for group sleepovers and such, make a games room and a relaxing room. All that stuff, I'll send money over so you can buy furniture" Dad told her. So it was settled.