Distraction

I woke up to a phone call at 12pm from Caleb, I answered and he immediately shot into the conversation "Is it true that your Dad accepted you and Brian?" He asked.
"Yes, I'm still pretty shocked with it myself but also insanely glad" I said.
"I'm so glad that it went well" Caleb said "You know before he met you Brian was a heartbreaker, he went through a lot of relationships, fuck buddies and one night stands but then you showed up and all that stopped. He has never cared about anyone like he cares about you. You're truly special to him and that makes you special to me. I'm grateful for you, there was always a part of Brian that he was missing but he has found that in you"
"Brian has told me the same things and I believe him but it's so refreshing to hear it come from you. Thank you Caleb for believing in us" I couldn't help but smile.
After 15 minutes of talking on the phone with Caleb I went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. As I searched the cupboard for something to eat a pair of strong arms wrapped around my torso and the culprit kissed my cheek "I see sleeping beauty is finally awake" Brian smirked.
"Good morning" I smiled, turning around to kiss him.
"Same to you" He smiled. "Oh and Lucas made you pancakes, they're in the fridge".
I went to the refrigerator and grabbed the pancakes out I cut up some strawberries and put them on the pancakes and got coffee. Luke and Brian were taking a lunch break.
"I'm going to be distracted from my tutoring with you in the house" Brian informed me.
"I'll stay in my room" I promised.
"I'm afraid that won't do much, being at the same place with you and not having anyone who will disagree with our relationship makes it impossible to not want to hold and kiss you" Brian said.
"Then I'll just have to find someone to spend the next few hours with" I shrugged.
When the boys went back to the lesson I went to get ready after sending all my friends a text asking if they wanted to hang out. But all of them were busy, except Matt. I didn't mind though as we did get along well now and we hadn't hung out, just the two of us, since camp.
Matt: Where are we going and when? I'll pick you up.
I replied to him: Right now, if you aren't busy? We could go to the mall?
Soon I received another text from him: I'll be there as soon as I can. The mall sounds fine.
I decided to do a bit of makeup as I waited for him, as I added the final touch of mascara there was a knock on the front door shortly followed by Luke calling out " Riley, Matt is here!"
When I got down stairs Matt was in the dining room with Brian and Luke, I was kind of hoping he'd text me when he got here so I could give Brian a goodbye kiss but instead my goodbye was a "Bye Brian, Bye Luke, good luck with your tutoring". I caught a slight look of resentment from Brian. For some reason he seemed a bit jealous of Matt since the zip line activity back at camp, especially now since we're friends.