Luke gets suspended.

The door to the room opened and in walked the principle Mr Turner. I glanced at Luke who shrugged in return and stood up.
"So I take it I'm in trouble?" Luke inquired.
"Sorry to interrupt Mr Raux but Lucas will be taking the rest of the day off" Mr Turner announced.
"That's it?" Luke asked surprised.
"He'll also be absent tomorrow and have detention for the rest of the week" Mr Turner said.
"Bye Lucifer" I waved as they left the room.
"Why is Luke being suspended?" Sam questioned. Everyone turned to me for answers.
"I went into the girl's bathroom and he followed me to make sure I was alright. Mia caught him and obviously told Mr Turner" I shrugged.
"Of course he'd do that" Elise laughed.
"Well there's a good reason behind it so Sean shouldn't care" Kate pointed out.
"Dad wouldn't care if Luke and I got suspended for anything as long as there was a good reason for it" I said.
"Dad? I didn't know that you and Luke were siblings" Brian raised his eyebrow.
"We aren't but Luke lives with me. His parents kicked him out of home when they found out he was gay" I explained.
"Your Dad doesn't mind having Luke there?" He asked.
"Nope, he treats Luke like his own son. At first it was only meant to be for a few months at most but Dad decided to make it permanent and even became Luke's guardian until he turned eighteen" I answered.
"Your dad treats all of us as though we are his own children" Amy added.
"He sounds like a good guy" Brian noted.