Morning visitor

I awoke the next morning still feeling relaxed. I dreamt that Brian and I were getting married, which was a bit of a shock to me as I had never even considered marrying anyone but now I could see it, Brian standing there in a tux, waiting for me to walk down the aisle.
Looking down I noticed that Brian had formed an erection in his sleep, knowing it was a 'normal' male thing I didn't really mind but it did make me giggle slightly.
My giggle made Brian stir "Mmm" He half groaned, I looked up to his face as his eyes opened. "Good morning" He greeted and squeezed me tightly.
"Morning" I smirked.
"What's so amusing?" He questioned.
"Well it seems that you have a bit of a- uh- morning condition" I informed and nodded towards the tent that had formed underneath the blankets.
"Oh shit, I'm so sorry- I-" He stammered, he began to blush from embarrassment.
"It's OK" I laughed. "I'll leave you to attend to your little friend while I make us some coffee" I said as I got out of the bed.
"Hey Caleb" I greeted as I walked into the kitchen.
"Hey Riley, is Sleeping Beauty awake yet?" He asked.
"He is, just taking care of a little visitor" I informed.
"What little visitor?" Caleb questioned. I gave him a 'you know' look. "Oh, the morning visitor. Got it" He nodded knowingly.
Caleb cooked the last of the pop tarts and poured us all a coffee while I got a bowl of cereal. 5 minutes later Brian entered the room just as Caleb had the last bite of his pop tart.
"Any more of those left?" Brian asked him.
I shook my head "Caleb got the last of them".
"Want the last bit?" Caleb asked and poked his tongue out showing a half chewed piece of the pop tart.
"I'll be right" Brian laughed.
"So why didn't you get Riley to help fix your- you know" Caleb asked.
"We're not at that stage in our relationship. I don't want to rush things, Riley means so much to me unlike all those other girls" Brian answered.
"I know. I think Riley is your first decent girlfriend" Caleb informed.
I didn't mention before but Brian used to be a bit of a player he went through many relationships and sexual partners but nothing too serious, he changed when he met me though as he strongly believes in monogamy as do I. We won't even be with someone if we like somebody else.
At about lunch time Brian and Caleb dropped me off at Jades and we said goodbyes, both of them wished me luck with Dad and I promised to call Brian that night.