Math class

I practically ran to my Math class and Ms Wilson was pissed alright. "Riley Smith where have you been?" She demanded.

"Mr Raux kept me behind, something to do with my essay. I say he should be glad I even completed the damn thing" I rolled my eyes.
"Very well. I wish he wouldn't keep you during my time, Math is important too" She groaned.
I went to my seat and Sam grinned at me "You know 10 minutes is just enough time for a bit of fun time" He said, putting emphasis on the "fun"
"No we aren't doing that yet" I hissed "He wanted me to spend the night".
"Not yet, but tonight" Sam teased.
"No. He wants me to meet Caleb" I corrected.
"Sam, if you're so interested in peoples sex lives than why don't you tell us about yours" Elise joked.
"About a week and a half ago was the last time Luke and I had sex and we decided to change-" Sam began.
"I didn't mean it. I take it back" Elise groaned.
"OK but can I just say Luke has a big dick" Sam said.
Elise practically slammed her head into the table "Thanks for the visual" She mumbled. Sam and I began to laugh hysterically and Elise soon joined in. The whole class turned to us, including a highly irritated Ms Wilson.
"Care to share what is so funny here?" She snapped.
"We would rather not, it's a bit inappropriate" I giggled.
"A bit!?" Elise scoffed.
"If you can talk about it in class it can't be that inappropriate" a student stated, not sure who.
"OK well since you wanted to know..." I smirked and looked to Sam "care to carry on?"
He smirked "Sure thing. So I was just telling Riley and Elise about the last time Luke and I had sexual intercourse and how we-"
This time Ms Wilson interrupted, slamming her hand on the desk "ENOUGH! Detention for the term, all three of you! Maybe you'll think twice before discussing such vulgar topics in class!" She fumed. All students gave a small giggle but shut up when she turned back around "I don't want to hear a single peep out of any of you for the remainder of this class".