Jade's house

Luke and I made our way to Jade's house, by the time we arrived everyone else was already there we decided that it was a nice enough to have a swim in the pool so that's just what we done then laid in the sun to dry and do a bit of sunbaking while Jade cooked us all tea.
"Tea is almost ready so go get changed. Also we'll have another guest soon" Jade announced from the back door.
We all went to get changed into pyjamas, since we wouldn't be going anywhere, then we went to the kitchen and waited for tea to be served. After we had all eaten we stacked the plates and continued to sit at the table talking while Kate and Amy took care of the dishes.
There was a knock on the front door and Jade went to answer it, when she came back into the room Brian was following close behind holding an overnight bag.
"Brian's plumbing played up so he's going to be staying with us tonight as he has no water" Jade informed.
"Or he just needed an excuse to see you while we were all here" Elise winked.
"I can assure you that's not the case" Brian denied.
"Now all the detention people are here" Kate cheered.
"We should play truth or dare" Amy suggested, even if it was a corny game I do admit we played it a lot at our sleepovers so she knew none of us would say no.
"Are you two in?" Sam asked Jade and Brian.
I got a very brief flashback of the last time I played this game around Brian. "I don't think that's a good idea" I stated.
"Riley's right, no matter how cool they are you should never play truth or dare with your teachers" Brian agreed.
"I think Brian and I will sit this one out. But don't let us stop your fun" Jade said.
So we went to Kates room, yes she had her own room at Jade's house because she stayed here very often.