Dads good news

Dad took Lucas and I out for dinner at a five star restaurant to celebrate and tell us of the good news. We already knew but he wanted to officially inform us of his new executive position
"The company has agreed to give me any house I want. I was thinking a fairly big house, one that we could all live at and your friends could come stay. Also with plenty of room for entertainment" Dad told us as we toasted his new job.
"Maybe we can finally get a pool table" Luke sighed.
"Or a pool" I gave a half smile.
"Come on, I'm sure you can muster up a bit more enthusiasm than that. This is an amazing opportunity" Dad teased, elbowing Luke in the arm.
"We are happy for you Dad, really. It's just that our friends and the people we love are here" I said.
Dad just looked at me, then to Lucas and a huge smile spread onto his face "I know, that's why I took a 3 bedroom and 2 lounge room house with a pool. I was thinking of having a bar room, entertainment room and the remaining bedroom can have a few sets of bunks in it" dad noted.
"We'll share a room?" Luke asked.
"No" Dad shook his head and smiled "You two will be staying here at the house. I know how much Brian, Sam and the rest mean to you and I could never take you away from them. I may be your father slash guardian but they're also your family".
Luke and I both dropped our forks and hugged Dad right there in the restaurant, I was astonished and I could tell Luke was too. "Thank you so, so, so much!" I beamed.
"I can't believe you'd let us stay. You're the best" Luke said.