Hannah is introduced to Brian.

Sure enough Brian had given Matt and Hannah detention as soon as they asked for it. Jade had us for recess as usual. Matt had escorted Han from English, to the lockers and to detention.

"How was English?" I asked her.

"Great, but it should be illegal for teachers to be that attractive" Hannah giggled, only so I could hear.

"You had Mr Raux right? He's quiet the hottie, don't you think?" Luke joked.

"That's rather inappropriate, given Jade's presence" Hannah noted.

"I don't mind at all, I'm use to these lot" Jade laughed.

"Oh well he is rather cute I suppose" Han blushed.

"Cute? That man is fine!" Amy stated jokingly.

"You guys are so weird" I rolled my eyes.

"Aww come on Ri, you'd totally go all the way to third base with Mr Raux if given the chance" Sam teased. Yes they all knew (well except Hannah) that Brian and I had indeed went past 'third base'.

"Don't you know, she already has?" Brian smirked from the door way. I blushed embarrassed and Hannah looked from me to Brian.

"Hannah this is Brian, my boyfriend" I informed as he came to my side, quickly pecking my cheek.

"But he's a teacher?" Hannah stated, she furrowed her brow in confusion.

"Remember how I used to message you about the guy from the mall. Well turns out he became my English teacher and after a series of events we could no longer deny our feelings so here we are, in a taboo relationship" I shrugged.

"Oh I do remember. Well when you put it like that I have no complaints" She nodded.

When we got home I told her the proper story of Brian and I, she was really understanding and seemed cool with it. "I thought there was something going on with you and Matt to be honest, that's why I was so surprised that Mr Raux, um Brian is your boyfriend... Well despite the obvious surprise".

"Me and Matt are just friends, but you know I think you two would be adorable together. I can tell he thinks you're cute" I smiled.

"You think so?" She beamed.