Destined for eachother

I awoke the next morning still cuddling Brian who once again had a 'morning condition'. Brian stirred awake and kissed my forehead.
I gave him a quick kiss on the lips "Are we going to make a habit out of this?" I giggled.
"Of what?" He questioned in a sleepy voice. I pointed towards his crotch where his erection that stood tall under the blankets. He grew embarrassed "Sorry it happens every morning".
I gave a slight laugh and kissed him once more "I'll go make us pancakes and leave you to tend to your guest".
"Pancakes sound great" He agreed.
I had cooked about 10 pancakes when Brian came into the kitchen, wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Smells great" he approved.
"It does. Good morning love birds" Caleb greeted as he entered the room. "I hope some of those are for me".
"There's going to be plenty for everyone and the coffee is ready to be poured" I informed.
"Brian if you don't marry this girl than I might have to" Caleb joked as he grabbed a mug to pour coffee into.
"No, mine!" Brian said in a childish voice, pulling me closer to him.
"Yes yours" I laughed slightly.
"You two are so cute. Seriously though Brian, I want Riley to be my sister in law someday" Caleb told him.
"You know how I feel about marriage" Brian said.
"I know, it's a waste of money" Caleb rolled his eyes.
"And all for a piece of paper" I shook my head.
"You two are destined for each other" Caleb chuckled.