Realisation

My jaw dropped as I now realised where I knew Brian from. Brian was the guy that I had been dreaming of for the past year and a half. The super-hot red haired guy that Luke had dared me to kiss in a mall while we were on holidays at my grandmothers in Chelton which was a 10 hour drive away. I had been so surprised when the cute stranger had kissed me back and even called out after me when I run off.

After all this time I had finally found my mystery crush, who now happened to be my English teacher. This could not be happening!
"Hey are you OK, Ri? You look pale" Kate noted.
I shook my head "I need some air" I said as I stood up and rushed out of the room. I ran to the girls toilets, there was no one in there, I was ill to my stomach from the realisation so I run into a cubical. After being sick I leaned against the wall by the sinks and sunk to the ground. Why me?
The door burst open and in walked Luke. "What's wrong? Are you OK?" He demanded.
I gave a slight nod "It's just... I have a problem" I sighed.
He sat on the floor beside me "You're not pregnant are you?" He asked in a jokingly concerned tone.
"No! Oh god no!" I half screamed and laughed. Luke knew how to make any situation a little lighter.
"Good. So let me ask you again. What is wrong?" He pressed.
"Remember the guy you dared me to kiss at Chelton?" I asked.
"I still can't believe you actually went through with that dare" He responded.
"Do you remember what he looked like?" I questioned again.
"Not really all I remember was he was totally cute and had red ha-" I gave him a look that meant 'exactly' and he caught on right away. "OH SHIT! You mean...."
"Mr Raux is that guy" I confirmed.
"Do you think he, you know, remembers you?" He asked after a moment.
"I hope not" I gulped.
"Shakira would be so jealous if she found out you kissed him"
"No one can find out!" I worried.
"I know, I was kidding" He comforted me. We sat in silence for a few minutes. "Maybe this is fate".
"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.
"You haven't been able to stop thinking about him since you kissed him. I mean seriously, Ri you have only dreamed of him every night since" He explained "And now here he is, sticking up for you and all. Maybe you and Brian were meant to be".
"If anything this is torture. He's our teacher remember it's illegal for me to be with him" I denied.
"Call it what you will" He smirked.
The door opened then and in walked Mia, she took one look at us and immediately exited the room again.
"You're going to be in shit" I chuckled.
"Most likely but I don't care, you needed me. Let's get back to detention" He shrugged. He stood up and held out his hand. I took hold of it and he pulled me to my feet.
"Are you feeling any better?" Brian asked as we entered the room.
"A little" I nodded. Though I actually didn't feel better but there was no way that I was about to admit why I was feeling sick.