Author's Note - Q&A Rules

#FirstQ&A #FirstProperAuthorsnote

Okay, so after a lot of thought I felt that it would be nice to have a Question and Answer session between Me (the author) and the Characters of this book. I've seen this being done in books with over hundred thousand reads but I just felt like doing this because you guys are amazing!

The answers to your questions will be put up only after the Epilogue is posted (It's not a long wait.)

Do not ask questions that will have an obvious answer or questions like when somebody is finally going to realize things. Ask a question as if you are to interview the author and the main characters of this book that is Calliope, Louis, Harry, Jacob, Dani. You may also have a question for Niall, Zayn, Liam and Sophia.

Be creative with your questions.

You may leave your questions in the comments below or ask me personally via the inbox, you can tweet me the questions. For those who isn't following me on Twitter then follow me at @SaphCastlexx right now... I might give you a follow too 😊😊😊

If you're on Instagram then leave your username in the comments below, I could give you a follow there. (Christmas spirit)

So that way you can ask me questions here, Twitter, Instagram or even Google+.

Okay, I'm so nervous now... It's the first time I'm doing a proper Q&A , I might mess it up a bit but I'll work on it. I promise!

That's it, your time starts now! Start creating!

~Sapphire Castle