31. New York City

Thank you Neha!! I love the edit you made!!
---

Louis William Tomlinson

"You're going to lose as usual Harry. You and I know how much better I am at FIFA." I laughed as I made another goal for my team.

"Yeah yeah." I heard him mumble.

I clicked pause because we've been playing it for hours. It was a weekday and Harry would have to go home soon to get his sleep.

"What is for your dinner?" I heard Harry ask me. "I don't know yet, I might heat up something from the fridge." I shrug.

"We could order in something." He suggests.

"I thought you said you had to leave early." I look at him. "Yeah but staying for a little dinner wouldn't harm." He shrug and got up and walked towards the kitchen.

I was about to get up when suddenly the doorbell rang. I got up and walked towards it, wondering who it could be. I usually do not have evening visitors except for Harry.

Without checking, I open the door to see Dani standing in front of me.

Now I see why Harry thought of having dinner! We have a guest!

"Harry didn't tell me you were coming." I welcome her in.

"He doesn't know and I didn't know he was here." She says in a rush as she got into the house.

She seemed to have run all the way here, I made her sit in the living room and walked in to the kitchen to inform Harry.

"Who was at the door?" Harry asked as soon as he saw me enter.

"Your girlfriend." I casually reply and took a glass of water for Dani.

"Dani is here?" He looked at me with slight happiness. "You better not make my house your meet up and make out spot." I warn him and walk out of there with Harry following me with our bottles of beer.

He handed me a bottle after I handed Dani her glass of water and then sat next to her while I sat opposite to her. She drank her the water and then placed the glass on the coffee table. She continued to look at the glass, neither Harry and I opened our mouths.

Finally Harry did.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked her, she looked up to him.

"Nothing, I'm fine and everything is fine." she smiles.

"You wouldn't simply run all the way here unless something happened." I speak.

"Well, sort of. It's nothing very bad but I knew you guys would not know about it if I don't tell you guys." she explains.

"You could have called me." Harry told her.

"Just because she approves of our relationship does not mean we don't continue the pact we made." she frowned. "We remain on the academic break." She told him which made him sigh.

"Alright then, what is it?" I ask.

"Jacob has been nominated as one of the top five young businessmen in the world." She begins.

Great, another rant of the great and glorious Jacob.

"And he wants Callie to accompany him for the ceremony." She continues.

"Oh, what's so bad in this? She would be anyway doing this in a few months time. Walking with him and going wherever he goes." I spoke.

"He is an important man to the business world and soon she'll be on the tabloids with the prettiest of dresses." Harry adds in.