39. I Do. I Did.

Not Edited at all. Surprise?

Calliope Jane Edwards

In this world there is the good silence and there's the bad silence. In churches there always good silence but with the sudden break in of Louis and later of Harry, it wasn't a very good silence.

Everyone had their eyes on them. Jacob took turns to look at me and them, I had my eyes on them.

Stunned? No.

Shocked? Yes.

They were not supposed to stand there, they were supposed to be standing in front, next to me or Jacob!

"Son, that was quite an entry you did. May I know your reason to put this ceremony on hold?" I heard Father Francis ask.

"I did not mean to barge in but the bride happens to be one of the most important people in my life, also of his." I saw Harry nod his head.

"It might sound as if we have come to confess love but no, we're here to save her." Harry spoke next.

"Harry, Louis! This is not the time to come and say things." Robin, Harry's father stood up and yelled at them.

"We're sorry dad, as much as we feel guilty to break in here, we need to let this out so that our best friend standing in front of the alter does not have a false future with a false man." Harry replied to his father.

"How dare you call my son a false man!" Mr. Jackson stood up and growled.

"You're son is false and he is nothing but a cheat, Mr. Jackson." Louis shot a glare at him.

"You have no right to talk to my father like that." Jacob yelled and was about to walk towards them but I held his arm and stopped him.

"You have no right to marry Callie at all." Louis snapped.

"Oh yes, you are the only one who can marry Callie, right.?" Jacob chuckled.

What?

"This is not about me. This is about a girl who Harry and I know for years and she deserves a man who doesn't cheat on her." Louis argued back.

Cheat?

I turned to see Jacob's face.

"I did not cheat on her." He looked at me. "Babe, you know that I would never cheat on you." I gave slight nod.

"You're going to believe him, Callie? He's been cheating on you for almost a year!" I heard Louis exclaim.

"Stop it! Seriously guys, I did not expect you to stand there and talk ill of the man I'm marrying." I yell at them.

"The man you're marrying is a cheat. A man who was having an affair and is about to be a father, Calliope!" Louis yelled back.

What?

"Okay, seriously that's it!" Jacob marched up to them and held Louis by his collar. "You cannot make up stories about me to stop me from marrying the girl you love."

"Jacob what are you talking about?" I walk up to them. Louis' eyes fell in slight defeat. He likes me?

"This boy is apparantly in love with you, Callie and he planned the whole wedding break in to stop this marriage." Jacob looked at me but his hands was still on Louis.

"Oh please." Louis pushed him away. "I would never want to wreck her life but she should never live in a lie. Your lie." Louis spat.

Jacob was about to punch Louis on the face when Liam and Niall came over and stopped the two of them.