25. Forgiving Sundae

Play the link when Evan plays the song in the chapter.

Louis William Tomlinson

Waking up to smell food was something rare at my house. Unless I wasn't in my house. I do know that I have my clothes on and I'm definitely not on a bed because with one turn I wouldn't be on the ground!

"Oh no Louis, you alright?" I heard a familiar voice. Without saying anything I got up from the carpet and sat on the couch and saw the source of the familiar voice.

Right, I get the whole thing straight in my head now.

I'm mad at Callie.

And I'm having a headache.

Damn that Whiskey!

"I know you're mad with me and I understand. I placed a cup of lemon tea right on the table and I've made some French toast for you. You need to go shopping soon." She tells me.

I reach out to the cup placed in front of me and took a sip of it.

Callie walked away to the kitchen and then came out back to the living room. She walked to the door and opened it but before she left she turned to me.

"You'll find the right girl one day, Louis. You've got to be patient and I hope that girl doesn't get hurt." She spoke.

What is she talking about? What all did I tell her?

I didn't answer at all except,

"Wear the jacket when you go walking home." I told her. I heard her take the jacket and then closing the door as she stepped out of the door.

I took a few more sips of the tea and then walked up to my room. I went in for a shower and came out and wore just a pair of boxer and a sweatpant. I left my hair in same mess it remained in and headed down to dining area.

I expected to see my dining table with a plate with some French toast. Not a guest along with it.

"How did you get in here?" I asked him as I sat opposite to him.

"I never knew that I had to take your permission. Sorry." he laughed. "Plus the door was open." He added to his answer.

"How was your time in Cheshire?" I nod and ask him. I took a bite of one of the toast and almost melted. It tasted just like my mother's French Toast. Soft and sweet.

"It was good but I sense that something went wrong here." He changed the topic.

"Nothing went wrong here." I reply without looking at him. "I wouldn't see Callie walking upset back to her place." Harry asked me again.

"Nothing happened alright!" I snapped. "Sorry for showing a little concern." he retorted and leaned back on the dining chair.

I took another toast and then looked at Harry again.

"I planned to go out with Callie last night, you know like a friendly night at the pub." He nodded his head.

"The plan was on and I reached the pub but I got a call from her saying that Jacob wanted to meet her urgently so she cancelled our plan and went for dinner with Jacob." I said and then took another bite of the toast.