44. New Chapter of Life

Listen to: If I could fly by One Direction (I was listening to it while I wrote this chapter)

Louis William Tomlinson

The past few weeks went by really fast and by the end of this week I will be sitting on a plane and traveling west. Few hours to be precise.

My students weren't very happy about me leaving them a month before their finals but I knew that they knew how to work their way for their finals and that they would make me proud. 

My mother has been staying with me along with my siblings this week. No matter how much she denied that she wasn't going to cry while I was away, I know that she will miss me and I kept promising her that I will call her every night no matter what.

My sisters were not very happy with me flying away to another country. They could handle it if I were to go to some European country, the Atlantic Ocean in between the two countries is what bothered them. I could say one thing, Charlotte was going to hate me more after I fly out, she already wasn't happy with me being away from them. I guess she might realize things once she grows up a little more.

Three days after I told Harry, I told Niall about my move and along with that Harry told Dani about it. Dani did not have anything to say except for a look and it meant to tell me to stay. 

One part of everyone who knew, wanted me to stay and the other part of them wanted me to go for a better future for my life.

Harry and I put my two suitcases in the back of his car, I gave mine to mum because it would just be waste if I kept it in my garage. Mum, Dan and my sisters and brother were coming in my car. Dani at the back seat and Harry in the front on the driver's seat.

I hugged Liam, shook my hand with Sophia and got a big hug from Niall.

After saying my farewell, I got into the passenger seat and Harry drove out of my driveway. I put on my seatbelt and switched on Harry's radio so that the journey wasn't going to be extremely silent. 

"It's a catchy song you know." Harry comments on the song that was on the radio. I nod and looked out the window, we came in front of Callie's place.

"Are you sure you don't want to say goodbye to her?" I heard Dani ask. "I'm sure." I say as I saw the house pass by.

We were on the main streets now and the radio started to play some good songs like "The Club Can't Handle me right now.", "Dynamite" and "Airplanes". As we sang along to a few of these hit songs, I felt like it was a normal day drive but as Harry took the exit for the airport, my small daydream bubble burst.

Harry parked the car where several other cars had stopped to drop of the passengers. I got out, so did Dani and Harry. Dan and Harry got my luggage out, I gave my last hugs to Charlotte, Felicite, Daisy, Phoebe, Ernest and Doris. My younger two siblings were clueless of everything that was going on around them. I placed a kiss on both their foreheads. 

Dan comes forward and gives me a tight hug. "Take care of yourself there, Louis." He tells me. I pull away and look at him. "Take care of my mum." I tell him. "I made promise at the alter on our wedding. They will be fine." he assured me, I smile and turn to my mother.

My mother pulled me into a hug, I could hear her sob against me. "Mum, you're going to make me cry as well." I heard her chuckle a bit. "I'm going to miss you." I heard her say. "I'll be missing you more, mum." I pull away. "You'll do good there Louis. I know you will." she smiles and tells me, I nod  and then she turned me to Dani.

"You're a coward you know." she hugged me. "I know, sometimes it's alright to be one." I say.

"Dani, take care of her for me." she looked up at me. "Are you going to get her when you come back?" she asks. "If that's our story then maybe." I shrug and reply. 

"Then I will take special care of her." she promised. "Take care of your boyfriend also, he's a soft guy." she laughed a little. "I will, you go and have a good time there." she tells me. 

I turn to see Harry holding onto my trolley of luggage. I walk up to him, he let his hand off from the trolley and hugged me real tight, I heard him cry softly. "Don't be a girl now, Harry." I tell him, I pat his back and pull away. "Don't you dare date a chick without my approval." he warns me. "I won't." I nod. "And don't you ever forget me the minute you land there." he warns me. "I'd be an idiot if I did. You take care of yourself." I tell him.

"I will." he nods his head. 

"Take care of Callie, while I'm away." 

"Wasn't that the first pact we made?" I nod with a small smile.

"And make a move soon in your love life. The day you put a ring , I will come here for good." he nods his head. "It might take time." Harry looks at me. "And in that time, I will be done with my work in the States." I tell him.

I gave him a quick hug, gave goodbye waves to everyone there as I walked into the airport. I gave in my luggage at the check in, went through all the security and immigration. In an hour's time, I was in the aircraft, secured to my seat.

I wish she came to send me off, like the pact we made but then again she's too angry to see it.

The plane took off after a while and I leaned against the small window and mentally waved London, goodbye.

-----

Calliope Jane Edwards

"I'll be back in two months mother." I told my mother who was checking if I had everything. 

I was going to my home, why would she have all these things to look into. 

"I know, just take care of yourself alright?" she looks at me.

"I'll be fine mother. In case I'm not, I'll give you a call." I tell her, she nodded her. I rolled my suitcase to the car, Niall helped me place the case in the back. I gave my mother a quick hug, my sister gave me a hug. 

I got into the car, made Erin sit on my lap. The driver drove out the driveway and headed to the main streets to reach the airport.

It's just a matter of two months, I'll be perfectly alright when I come back. I just need a little time with dad and be away from this for a bit.

Louis left for California two nights back, a part of me want to run up to him and stop him but the other part told me not to and I stood by the part that told me not to. It was his decision and I am no one to stop him from going for it.

We got down at the airport and cleared all the formalities and waited till we were asked to board.

This is it Callie, a new chapter of life is going to begin.

----

What am I doing!!!!! Updating one after another!?!

Well, this is to the days I couldn't write and update at the right time. Plus, if you haven't noticed, this book is coming to an end. (Check the cover to see what I mean). So....yeah/

So we have Louis flying to California (The irony though) and we have Callie flying to Ireland for a short while.

Dani is totally fed up with Harry crying and Harry came up to me and yelled at me for pulling them apart.

I'm so sorry Harry, but they will be back.

So, comment, vote and Share 

AND YOU GUYS STILL HAVEN'T TOLD ME IF YOU GUYS WANT TO ASK QUESTIONS TO THE CHARACTERS OF THIS BOOK AND ME! If you want or don't let me know and I will make a special announcement when you are to ask.

~Sapphire Castle