17. Blooms and Blues

Louis William Tomlinson

I sat in the cafe and went through some of the notes I had prepared for the students. Today's generation, not many of these children surf the internet for notes but for finding what their partners are up to or waiting for celebrities to surprisingly add them on their social media.

I took a sip of the lovely tea I was served. I let out a sigh of satisfaction because the tea tasted so good. I closed my eyes and felt the flavour for long in my mouth until I was disturbed with a bang. I opened my eyes to see Harry standing there.

For a second, I thought it was Jacob standing there.

"Oh, hey mate!" I greet him with a wide smile. He usually would give his lovely pleasant smile but today... It was a stern face.

Like the ones you give children when they lie and you want to know the truth.

"Louis! What are you doing?!" He exclaimed as he took a seat on the empty chair opposite to me.

"I'm just going through some notes and drinking my cup of tea" I honestly reply

"I'm not talking about this. I'm talking about Callie and Jacob" he snapped

"I am unaware of what you are talking about " I blankly reply

"Well they got into a fight and she hasn't spoken to him ever since Friday" he told me

"What was it about?" I asked him

"I'm not very sure about it but Dani told me that Callie kept telling her that there will always be a mental wall between them that may never break" Harry explained. I let out a sigh and took another sip of my tea.

"What did you tell him?" Harry leaned in and asked me

"Nothing" I reply "I just told him that it is Callie's wedding but at the same time it's his wedding too." I explained "Nothing of it was to end up in a quarrel." I told him

"But it did" I start again "This means... We have it working out our way" I tell him and got up from my chair.

"Why didn't you tell me about it? About the instructions you were sending him" he asked me. "I thought you would tell me to change it or drop the idea" I answer as I got up from my chair. "The plan wouldn't work any other way" I told him which made him nod his head.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked me

"Home " I reply as I gathered my notes

"You sure?" He looked at me again. I looked back at him and took my things

"Bye Harry" I say and walk out of the café .

I was being mean by trying to break this wedding. Callie would get hurt some way or the other in the process. For some reason, I couldn't get much satisfaction with the slight success in my plan.

Callie being upset would be the last thing I would want to see.

I drove out of the city and then drove down the streets that were heading to the area we live in.

I stopped for a minute in front of Callie's house.

Should I go in and comfort her like the other times? I shouldn't . I mean it's partly because of me that she is upset.

It would be good to have those days back when we would go in and comfort her. Right now , I want to her tight but no.

I put my thought aside and continued to drive further down to my house. I parked my car on my driveway. I got out and walked to my door and opened the door.