18. I Understand.

Important Author's Note in the end. Please Read.

------------

Louis William Tomlinson

"Is she any better?" I ask Harry who sat on one of my couch. "She hasn't called him yet" He replied while he checked his phone "I thought you were going over to her place." He looked at me.

"I thought of it but then I dropped the idea" I sigh and tell him.

"I thought you would.. considering how you felt that day" he shrugged, I ignored that and yelled out to my sister.

"Fizzy get down. We need to get going!" ...no response.

Then I looked back at Harry "I guess it's me driving over to your place with you?" He asked me, I nod.

"Felicite, You better be down!" I yell once more and again no response.

"Felicite Grace Tomlinson!" I yelled again and got up from the couch and walked up the stairs. I walked up to the door behind which Felicite was in. "Fizzy, hun open the door. We're getting late" I bang on the door.

"You promised that I could stay here!" she yelled back.

"I know I did. I'm not kicking you out of here. You know mum wants to see you. It's almost a week since mum saw you." I tell her through the door.

"I'm not coming out,Lou " she firmly states. I decided to not listen to her and turned the door knob and opened the door.

I saw her sitting on the bed, facing the window. I walked towards the bed and stood next to her.

"I made it clear that I'm not leaving the room." She spoke without looking at me. "As much I would want you to stay here I can't go against our mother's words now, can we?" I got down on both my knees and looked at her.

"Come back there and live with us. All these problems wouldn't occur then" she looked at me with teary eyes. "Fizz, if I come there then I will be forced to meet our dad and you know how bad our relationship is." I say and all she did is let out a sigh.

I wasn't in very good terms with my father.. However I liked my stepfather better and I'm happy to have him in my life.

"Now come on, let's take you home." I tell her. "I'm not going if she is still there" she snapped and folded her arms across her chest.

"I see how this is going to go" I smirked and she saw my face. The next minute, I put her over my shoulder and walked out of the room. She was heavy but I knew there would be no other way to get her out.

"Put me down! LOUIS!" She yelled

"Harry start the car!" I yell to give Harry his cue. "LOUIS PUT ME DOWN!" she yelled again as I walked down the stair with her. "Not until I have you seated securely in his car" I reply.

I soon put her at the back of the car and put the seatbelt on for her. I closed the door and then sat in the passenger seat next to Harry.

"You know that I hate you right?" she asked me which made Harry chuckle.

"I know that I love you a lot." I answer.

Harry continued to drive and soon we were on Callie's street.

I hope she isn't standing outside.

I look forward on the road when Fizzy spotted her "Isn't that Callie?"

Did she have to?!

"Harry pull over..I need to meet her" she told him. "Harry continue driving. You can meet her some other day." I told both of them.