The Boyfriend List

Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles did everything to keep Calliope safe. That also included the boys she used to hang out with and all her boyfriends she had so far.

Before jealousy even set in the heart of the little Doncaster boy, both Harry and Louis realized that the boys Callie used to be with were not going to be faithful to her.

So, these two boys would not do anything to attack the boy but become secret spy agents and try and figure out the real attitude of the boy she is with. Such as examples

1. Luke Jenkins (Dating period: 9 months)

Luke Jenkins was Callie's first boyfriend in her Sophomore year. Luke and Callie had Home Economics together and that's how the two of them got to know each other and slowly got close. They soon started to go out and then one day it all stopped. No calls, no messages.

When Callie told this to her two close friends, Louis and Harry went on their investigation after calming her down. When they went on with the investigation, they got to know that Luke basically only cared about his Tennis Championship and wanted a date to the after party. Hence he got close to Callie.

The two boys went over to Callie's house after a few days and told her all about it. The very next day, she confronted him and Luke admitted it that he was sort of just using her.

That night, Louis was on her left and Harry on her right of her bed. One held ice cream and the other held a box of tissues as she lay on her bed and cried.

2. David Turner (Dating period: 5 months)

Every girl wanted to be with the six pack abs lad, named David Turner. He was also known as one of Callie's ex-bully.

Just like any girl and bully story, David apologized for his silly act he did because he really did not know what was bothering her.

Since then, they were good friends, nothing more until one day he asked her out in their Senior Year.

It was around the same time when Louis confessed to Harry that he has feelings for their best friend Callie.

Harry was in a really awkward position, one. He just got to know that his best friend likes his girl best friend and two. He did not know whether to warn Callie about David.

Harry soon warned Callie that David was just using her and that he is a player. Callie ignored Harry's warning and went for the Senior Prom with David.

It was only at the end of the night that she got to know that he was an alcohol addict and that he wanted to use her like a one night stand.

This time it was only Louis who held both the tissue box and the ice cream because Harry was mad at Callie.

3. Brandon Knight (Dating period: 13 months)

Calliope Edwards met Brandon in University when she was twenty years old. That was after many denials by her two best friend. This time she warned them both not to say anything.

Brandon and Callie got really close and the boys said nothing about it because they liked Brandon. Brandon cared about Callie like how the boys did.

The other reason why they liked Brandon Knight was because Saturday nights was an all boys night. That is when all the three of them go over to a bar and get drunk and let truth out.

After months of dating and confessions, one fine Saturday night..Brandon let out a truth. He was going back to Washington to go back to rehab.

Louis and Harry did not say anything there, instead asked him about it when he was sober. He told the whole story of how he was using drugs due to family issues. Coming to London in order to not get addicted but things got worse and he started again and so he had to go back.

He never told Callie anything about and told Louis and Harry the same. As much as they wanted to say, they remembered Callie's warning.

Harry told Brandon that he needs to tell Callie himself.

So he did. A week or two later

This time, nobody sat on the bed with her to comfort her. Harry and Louis were highly forbidden because they hid a secret from her about Brandon

4. Jacob Jackson ( 24 months and counting)

In the following months after Callie and Brandon broke things off, she was an almost wreck. Every Friday evening, Calliope Edwards took a visit to the local pub to get a little drunk.

She did forgive the boys but the fact that she had to break things off with Brandon broke her heart.

On one such Friday evening, a young boy sat next to Callie at the bar and offered her a drink. She knew how things are likely to go so she didn't accept the offer.

It had been two weeks and the boy was still behind her so she sat down and spoke with him. Since then, it became more talking and less drinking and Callie did not inform the boys about it because she would hear the same words over and over again.

Her bad.

Jacob used to drop Callie back home every Friday since and one day out of no where, Louis found out about it.

When Harry and Louis asked her, she told them that she genuinely liked Jacob and that the boys must say nothing about it. She said it was her life and that the boys that is, Louis and Harry will always be there.

The boys had one fear and that was that they may not have their friend like they used to.

And they weren't wrong.

Ever since Jacob and Callie became a thing..,Louis and Harry seemed to be forgotten and in time, Louis and Harry got to know what he was like and weren't very happy about it....

Worse, they never expected him to go so far