33. Photographs

Danielle Elizabeth Edwards

There are days that you look forward to and then there are days that you wish would never come.

I sat in the living room on the couch with a textbook of mine and I had Harry sit opposite me with his phone doing God knows what.

My sister was coming back from her lovely weekend from New York. Little did she know of all the changes that happened here while she was away.

My boyfriend and I are on a break but this was something we had to do together because I knew for one reason, she was mentally going to be very upset and no matter how much she tried to deny it, there was a feeling within that made her smile with a real smile.

Louis moved in to his mum's house with all the things that happened last month. He wanted my sister to not have second thoughts about anything and be ready to be the princess of a reputed family.

My mother has no clue of what was happening behind the whole thing, just like Callie and there is no point in telling her anything. Mum knows he went home to be with his family for a bit but the real reason she never knew.

The doorbell rang at half past five. Harry and I sat up with alert.

My sister Calliope is home.

I put my book aside and ran up to the door before mum could. I opened it and I saw my sister standing there with her warm loving smile.

Three days and I missed her. I can't believe that I was actually thinking that I can survive without her.

"Dani!" She exclaimed and pulled me into a hug.

"You were away for three days and you missed me?" I asked as I hugged her back.

"I know that you did too, don't be like those attitude sister now." I heard her reply and then we pulled away.

I saw mum come and stand next to me. Mum hugged her and then looked at her "How was your journey?"

"It was nice, I met Zayn there." she replies as she rolled her suitcase into the house.

"That's great, I'm so proud of his work you know." mum said as she locked the door. "I'm more proud because he got a lovely girlfriend." she tells mum.

"OH MY GOSH!!! How is the girlfriend?!" I got all excited because well from what I heard he never really found a girl that was worth being with him.

"She's a sweetheart and I'll tell you all about it later." she told me calmly with a small laugh just so that I calm down.

"Why didn't Jacob come in to drop you off?" mum changed the topic, so did Callie's face fade.

"Umm he sort of uh had to head to the office so he uh sent me of with one of his drivers." Callie managed to lie. Mum looked as though she was convinced with the answer but I wasn't.

"Alright then, why don't you meet Harry while get something to eat for tea." her face lit up the minute mum told her that Harry was here.

She ran to the living room and slowly followed behind her. By the time I reached, she was hugging him like as if he was a teddy bear.

"I'm so happy to see you Harry. It's been so long!" I heard her tell him while she hugged him. "Yeah, it's been long." he said as he hugged her back.

"How was it?" he asked her when they pulled away from their hug.

"It was fine, nothing great. You know it's really not that fun to attend such high class parties." she replies with a sigh. Harry chuckled.

"I was just hoping that when I get back I would meet you and Louis. I got to see you and now you will drive me to Tommo's house." she laughed and told Harry.