26. Reservations for Ms.Edwards

Before you continue to read, just a friendly note to kind of remember. In the character sketch of Callie, I mentioned that her age 23. A slight change, Louis has completed 26 years and Harry and Callie will be turning 25 and Dani will be 23 years old. ~Sapphire Castle

Harry Edward Styles

My bed was the coziest place in the entire world during the chilly months before spring. I would do anything to stay in bed on this lovely Saturday but I know it wouldn't happen today. As I continued to cuddle myself under my blanket. I felt my phone ring and it's vibration literally forced me to answer it. I would be annoyed with whoever was calling me but it all disappeared when I saw who it was that was calling me.

"I wish you were right beside me, love." I say as I close my eyes and imagine her face, I heard her giggle. "Well if you continue to be on that bed of yours then you won't get to see me today." she replied through her giggles. "I'm awake, I just want to see your face now." I whined as I sat up on my bed.

"Patience Harry." I sigh

"Happy twenty fifth Birthday Harry!" she exclaimed with excitement. "Don't make me feel so old early in the morning." I quickly groan. "Thank you babe." I thank her.

My birthday. I have completed twenty five years on this planet. That's quarter of a century. Didn't all these years go by so fast!?

"So, you said you wanted to see me." I heard her almost whisper. "Yeah, I do but I'm still in my room." I reply.

"Then get up because you're tea will go cold."

"Wait, you're here?" I ask with a sudden excitement that set in to me. "Maybe. so if you want to follow my instructions. Will you?" she asked me.

"I depends" I reply.

"Okay, I want you to open you're door and come downstairs to the kitchen and there you shall find your tea. Remember, you have to keep your phone aside and come down." Dani carefully told me. "Alright then, if you say so." I say and the call declined.

I shook my head as I saw the screen of my phone with a smile. What was she upto?

I place my phone on my nightstand and then got out of my bed. I wore my pants and my t-shirt because if I were to head downstairs, I wouldn't want my mother to show me eyes to my inappropriate dressing. Atleast on my birthday.

I mean if I were alone and Dani were the only one at home then I guess my pants were enough. I sigh and walk up to the window and opened the window to let the sun's rays enter my room.

I walked to my door and turned the doorknob to unlock it and opened the door. I took a step out of my room and knew one thing for sure that I did not wake up in a water park. Two large splashes of water.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY STYLES!"

I stood there drenched, holding on to the doorframe shocked because I didn't expect that and I heard two familiar voice of laughter.

"You should have seen his face Lou!" I heard Callie laugh and say. "It was a precious sight!" Louis spoke through his laughter.

"What a surprise!" I comment which made Callie run up to me and hug me real tight.

"Happy Birthday Harold!" she wished me. "Thanks and also for the water." I hug her back.

"It was her idea and I think it worked well." Louis spoke as he walked closer to us. Callie moved away so that Louis could give me a hug.

"Happy Birthday mate!" He hugged me and patted my back. I hug him back as well. "Your girl is waiting for you downstairs." He whispered.

"I know, but I need to brush my teeth." I whisper back. "You don't need to, no funny business in front of your mummy." he warned me. "But, being your birthday be a good boy and brush your teeth." He said by giving me a slight push.