30. Exploring the Sea

Harry Edward Styles

"So you decided to move on." I look at the confused boy sitting in front of me.

"Well, I have only that option . The girl I love is marrying another man. Maybe, my decision is a maybe. I probably won't lead Alice too much. I might explore the sea." He says and takes a sip of his tea.

"By breaking all ties with Kylie, we're at a dead end. I don't think we can break their relationship at all." He looked at me, I let out a sigh.

I wasn't very happy with what Louis was thinking at all. He was going down the path where he would feel he would be happy with anybody but actually never be happy. However, he did have a point concerning breaking their relationship. There was nothing that we could do.

Louis continued to drink his tea. I reached for my cup when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out from the pocket, it was a message from Dani.

She knows about us. I may have slipped it out a little :) ~DaniBear

I sat up straight, alerted by the message.

"What's wrong?" I heard Louis ask. "Callie knows about Dani and me." I look up from the screen.

"Wasn't it bound to come out one day?" He asks me. "Yeah, but not like this and this soon!" I exclaim.

I look back on the screen and got my fingers ready to reply when I got another message from her.

She wants to talk to you. Don't worry and don't say no to talking to her.x~DaniBear

"And now, she wants to talk to me." I tell Louis. "I don't know how to react. Talk to her." He tells before he took another sip.

"We are on a pact, we're not talking to her." I remind him.

"From what I remember, the pact is for me. Not you. I don't find it wrong for you to talk to her." I shook my head at what Louis was telling me.

"You want this relationship of yours to work then talk to her. She might be sweet, don't ruin her mood." He warns me.

"Fine." I sigh.

I took a portion  of my pancake and placed it in my mouth. As I chewed the delicious pancake, my phone rang. Louis leaned in to see who it was and smiled.

"Go ahead. Answer it." Louis encouraged. I took in a deep breath and clicked the accept button and placed the phone against my ear.

"Hello.."

"You cheeky little fellow. How could you have not told me even once!" I heard her say.

"Well, you've never learnt to greet people on the phone." Trying get into the conversation.

"I don't need to because I know who I am talking to and so do you. Harold why didn't you even tell me about this?" She asked.

The good thing so far is that Callie did not sound disappointed which is sort of scaring me.

"I thought you might have an issue and go against it." I answer and she started to giggle.

"I always knew something like this would happen. That's why I warned Dani. I'm not mad at you at all. Maybe a little but all I have to say is that you better treat my sister well." She tells me.

"Why are you a little mad at me?"

"I think you should know that. Ignoring is just being mean." She becomes a little serious.

"I wasn't ignoring you, Callie. I've just been busy." I lie.

"Yeah like I'm going to believe that. It's impossible that you and Louis get busy at the same time. Although I know how busy he is."