19. Felt Safe.

Louis William Tomlinson

"Woah! No way am I doing it!" I quickly denied the offer offered to me.

"Oh come on! You may never get a chance like this." He insisted.

Taking an afternoon nap is essential when you rarely get to have one. When you do, you have people to annoy you.

Like Harry and Dani.

"As much as I would want to, I can't because she has patched up with Prince Charming." I told Harry.

"That isn't your concern, Louis." Dani spoke as she sat next to me. "She maybe back and may have forgiven him but she would never say no to hanging out with you." She explained.

"Well, where would I take her?" I ask them both because she's been having the best of dates. I can't afford expensive dates. Even if it is meant to be a friendly one.

"If you were dating her, where would you take her?" Dani looked at me.

"Probably for lunch and maybe an amusement park?" I casually say.

"I would love date like that!" Dani exclaimed with a big smile on her face. "What's wrong with a movie and dinner?" Harry asked her.

"Oh God Harry, there's nothing wrong with that. It's romantic and I do love it but this sounds more interesting." She turned to him. "Maybe you could take me out like that for our next date." She suggests.

"Now, Louis please agree on this." She turned to me again and pleaded. "Wouldn't you want to go out with her?" She asked me.

Of course I would want to.

"Accept it Lou, I rarely get a chance to take her out." Harry joined the plead.

I had to take her out just so that these two people in front of me could go on their date. How wonderful!.

"Fine." I sigh

"Thank you Thank you!" Dani exclaimed with happiness. "Don't worry mate, you'll have fun." Harry assured by giving a pat on my shoulder.

They left soon, leaving me on my couch. I sat there wondering what was to do with Callie for that evening.

I mean, how hard could it be to take your best friend out for an evening?
---
I parked my car in the parking lot of Callie's office building.

I sat and looked at the time, I had another twenty minutes. Callie agreed to come just because her boss was not around and so she could leave early.

I was glad that I took up teaching as my profession because you get your holidays when the students get theirs.

I got out of my car and walked walked up to the building. The doorman opened the door for me, I greet him, so does he.

Once I stepped in, I checked for the floor that Callie was on, on the large list of offices mentioned on the wall. After I spotted that, I took the elevator to the eighth level.

The elevator door opened to a lovely reception area. I walked up to the desk.

"Good Afternoon sir, how may I help?" The cute girl behind the desk asked me.

"Good Afternoon, I came here to meet Calliope Edwards." I say. "Right, does she know that you are to meet her?" She asked me again. "Yes" I nod.

"May I know your name sir?" She asked me.

"Louis Tomlinson."

She nodded her head and then picked a telephone up and dialed and spoke softly.