"How stupid could you be Alexis! Did you know you could have gotten yourself killed! What would you have done if I wasn't here to save you! If you died I would never be the same, hell I would die to. He pulled me into a hug and I felt warm drops on my shoulder. Was he...crying? Suddenly his hug started to get tighter and tighter.

"Brody! Your hurting me!"

I looked at his face and gasped. His eyes, the ones that were crying, the glistening green orbs were gone. Instead they were black bottomless pits. Brody was gone again.

"Hello little mate."

"What did you do with Brody!"

"Nothing. He is still here, just trapped in the deeper part of our mind. He may have slipped through once, but it won't be happening again. That was a stupid stunt you pulled! Did you really think I wouldn't notice! How naive can you be. "..."Boys! Now we have found her we rest up for the night, we head back tomorrow! Lets quickly make camp!

"Brody...I'm gunna freeze if we are staying out here. I need to change my clothes, im not a werewolf so I can't keep warm outside."

"I should make you. Be the start of your punishment."

I flinched at that. The start of my punishment? How big of a punishment is he going to give me? He then reached into a bag and threw me some jogging bottoms, a shirt and a hoodie. I started to walk away so I could change behind a tree but he growled. I turned around and saw a big smirk on his face.

"You change out here."

"No way, everyone can see!"

"Boys! Turn around."

They all did but he just continued to stare at me. I just stared right back at him.

"Well turn around to."

"Nop, I'm keeping my eyes on your all the time. You lost the privilege of privacy when you ran from me. Also I'm your mate, which means I'm allowed to see."

I couldn't believe him! Stupid jerk! I turned away from him and tore the soaking wet top off my body. I was just about to chuck the other one on when I felt his hands stoke along my back. He started to kiss my shoulders which make a shiver go down my spine.

"Get away from me."

He let out a menacing growl and turned me around to face him.

"Your mine. I can do what ever I please with you!"

"Please."

He walked away and let me change, he still didn't turn around. When I was finished I was warming up which made me a bit happier. A little time later a camp site had been make. There was a fire in the middle of everyone, and soon people began to relax. I sat away from Brody on the opposite side of the fire next to two of what I recognised as Seth's friends. Brody just stared at me the whole time.

"Hey guys. I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure whats up?"

"Whats up with Brody's wolf? Is it like a split personality or something?"

"No, its hard to explain."

"Ive got all night."

"Well, normal werewolves are the same person in both human and wolf forms, however Alpha's are different. Alpha's are not one person but two. They have another sole in their body. But that's not all, this sole is a reincarnated sole of another Alpha, and they become the their wolf. Were you ever told the story of the Lycans?"

"Where he killed his mate?"

"Yeah, well everyone leaves out the most important part. Before the Alpha died he made the witch cast a spell where he and his mate would meet again. But doing something like that takes a lot of skill and power, and so instead she cast a different spell. This spell made it so that his soul would be reborn but into the body of another. Unfortunately the spell went wrong and now all Alpha's are stuck in an endless circle, never being able to find peace. It is said that one woman powerful enough will break the spell, and bring peace to Alpha's everywhere. But this is all just myth, no one really knows for sure.

"Alexis. Its time to sleep. Come."

I followed Brody to the other side of the fire and wandered how I was going to be able to sleep on this hard floor. That's when he shifted. He was a beautiful wolf, his coat as dark as his eyes but soft as velvet. He lead down and nudged me with his nose, and so I lead down with him. I couldn't help but stroke his for which made him purr. I couldn't stop the giggle that came out which made him glare at me. I curled up against him feeling his stomach move along with his breathing. Soon my breathing matched his and I began to become sleepy. I hope tomorrow I'm not in too much trouble. With that final thought I fell asleep and dreamt about the great battle of the Alpha's.

Hey guys! Im not so sure about this chapter :/ didn't come to me as easily as the others! I want to know your thoughts about it and if I should redo the chapter or not? Keep it or take it off? Thanks for reading :) And as always!

Vote

Comment

Fan!

xxxx