I take it and look at it as he continues, "He's somewhere up in Vancouver. We were just trying to protect you Ems." He says as I look down at photo.

My eyes snap up at him, "Bullshit! You were trying to protect yourselves." I hiss.

I feel tears come to my eyes as I look down at the picture of Cameron Hayes holding my boy, "He's not in Vancouver." I say.

I look up and see them looking at me in shock, "That call I got last night, triggered all this... It was Maureen Ashby."

"Who's Maureen Ashby?" Jax asks and I look straight at Gemma and Clay.

"McGees old lady. Friend of the MC." Clay explains and I see Gemma have a contained look on her face.

I turn to Jax, "She told me Abel's in Belfast."

He shakes his head, "He can't be. Jimmy and O'Neil saw Cameron get scooped up as soon as he hit Belfast. He didn't have Abel with him."

I look at him confused and I shake my head, "Well then somebody's full of shit!" I yell, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Take it easy babe." Jax says stepping forward and I round on him, "I'll take it easy as soon as I know where the hell my son is!" I yell.

The door opens and an older woman in scrubs walks in, "Come on everybody out. She needs rest."

Jax, Clay and Gemma leave the room and Tara looks at me, "Emily, be careful of the baby."

"I need you to bring Jax back in here please." I say, not looking at her.

"Are you going to tell him about the baby?" She asks and I ignore her.

She is quiet for a moment before her and the nurse leave, closing the door behind them. I wait for Jax to come and soon the door opens and I look up to him walk in. He shuts the door behind him and he walks forward, stopping at the end of the bed.

I look him dead in the eye and feel the tears begin to brew, "You lied to me." I say, my voice shaky.

He tilts his head to the side, "I told you, we did it to-" He begins but I cut him off, "You fucking lied to me Jax. You know how much I love that boy, he is my world. For you to lie to me like this, that hurts Jax. That is right up there with all the shit you put me through in high school."

"You throwing all that shit in my face again? Look, I should have told you about Abel, but you had enough to deal with at the time. I was handling it." He says, his voice growing louder.

"I don't care if you were handling it, he is my son!" I yell.

We both stare at each other, both of us breathing heavily. I feel slightly woozy and I lift my non cuffed hand to my head and take a deep breath. I move my hand away and avoid looking at him, "I think I just need some time to myself to think."

"This really where you want to leave it?" He asks and I nod my head, "For now." I say.

He looks at me for a moment before pushing away from the bed storming out of the room. I feel my chin tremble and I let out a choked sob. My life is such a mess at the moment and I know that it's only going to get worse. I hope that they just find my boy and bring him home soon.