"Walmart parking lot Josh? Really?" We both laughed but as soon as I got in his lap he started to kiss and nibble all over my neck, and run his cold hands down my back and legs slowly. Instantly I was ready for Josh, it was always like that but the fact that all this time went by and we haven't touched eachother in such a long time, made me crave him even more.

We started to kiss, and once we started we didn't stop. His cold hands were making my body shiver, but from the inside I was melting and I was enjoying it. He pulled my jeans down from my legs, and gripped onto my thighs harder and I pulled his shirt off slightly ripping it.

"I thought you wasn't craving for me?"

"Exactly, you thought." I said pressing the button on the side of the seat to make it go down slowly as I started kissing down his neck and chest, grabbing his belt tightly and unzipping his pants, of course to no surprise he was hard already, and I was about to tease him in the worst way possible. As I kissed on his neck and along the side to his ear, I bit it softly and whispered, "You know I'm gonna make you suffer right?"

He slightly turned his head towards me and gripped on my neck a little roughly and was so close to me that our lips brushed up against eachother. "You've been making me suffer for too long, and I know going slow isn't you're thing. And if I'm not mistaken, you told me I knew exactly how you wanted it. Doesn't that sound familiar?" He said picking me up and throwing me in the back seat softly, and jumped right ontop of me. "First though, I'm gonna eat you cause you know, I'm hungry and haven't ate in about 24 hours." He said kissing from my tummy down to my panties as he slowly lifted my legs to slide them off and laid my legs over his shoulders. His hands no longer felt cold and my body was hot and heavy, and tingles rushed along my back from each breath he took against my skin, and I felt myself melt even more when his dark brown eyes stared right up at me again.

"I bet Ryan doesn't make you feel this way does he? I haven't even started yet and you're about to lose it." I couldn't let out the correct words, cause I was out of words, just about out of breath cause just like he said, I was about to lose it. I just wanted Josh, and I needed him to shut up and do what he said he was gonna do. I ended up wrapping my legs around his neck, and that's when he started going in, he knew what I wanted.

"Mmm, Josh!" The more I moaned and moved, the faster he picked up his pace, licking and sucking on my clit, making me lose my mind slowly and causing my body to lift up from off the seat a little, but he would push it right back down. I could feel the tingles and heat rush all against my back, particularly all up and down my spine. I gripped tightly onto the seats with one hand, while the other was sliding slowly down the foggy window. I tried to control my body, but the faster he went, the more I lost control, the louder I screamed and moaned. My legs started to tremble on his shoulders which caused him to grip my thighs tighter. "Mmm fuck, don't stop!" I screamed out as I felt my body ready to reach climax and let loose, and I had a feeling Josh knew I was almost there.

"Let it out baby." He said as he slid his hands up my legs holding them up in the air, and I could feel myself about to climax until we heard banging on the car windows.

"Liyah! I've been looking for your ass!" I heard the banging grow louder, I recognized the voice and it sounded like Tay. Josh jumped up, hitting his head against the roof of the car and I began to laugh even though I was trying to catch my breath.

"Damn we always get interrupted! Is that Tay?!" Josh said rubbing his head and leaning over my body rolling the window down halfway. "What you want Tay?"

"Josh don't make me slap the happiness out of you, I know Liyah's in that car and don't make me open the door." I laughed and slowly got up the best way I could, my legs were in so much pain and my body was aching to let go all that Josh built up inside me.

"Yes?" I said peeking out the window.

"Why you out of breath Liyah? And Josh where's your damn coat at it's not summer time out here. Did you forget you said you'd meet me at Walmart to pick up Lily?" I rubbed my hand on my neck and laughed and just hated how Tay knew everything, but she was right, I completely forgot, I guess I got caught up in the moment.

"We were just excercising. It got hot."

"Mhm, excercising. Didn't know you can get out of breath that much from stretching."

"Oh yeah, well you know." I said laughing and rolling up the window and rubbing my head. "I really forgot, that's your fault you know Josh." I said grabbing the clothes I had off and quickly sliding them back on and turning off the heat, he laughed and got dressed and it felt like a freezer outside but it felt like a damn sauna in the car. I put my hair up and opened the car door, stumbling out and Tay shook her head and just laughed at me.

"I can't be your babysitter seven days a week girl, I got shit to do. And you two, Walmart parking lot?"

"Well, you know that's Josh and I. We seem to get in the mood anywhere and everywhere."

"Liyah you know you need to be careful, all these camera people that be on you and Josh's asses. Ryan's in Australia. Anything could happen take it seriously. And I thought you didn't know what you wanted?"

"I don't, I just- I don't know. Josh and I are just reconnecting. I just got him back I don't have the strength to lose him again Tay. We haven't even argued yet and it's just been a few days. We usually never make it an hour without arguing."

"I know, I understand just be careful, I know how emotional you were and I know how confused you are. But I'm cold as hell, and I got somewhere to be girl." Josh came out the car with no shirt or his coat, sweating breathing like he just ran a marathon.

"My shirt's torn apart." He laughed and walked over to Tay to give her a hug.

"You better not even, I'm not afraid to slap you Josh." She said laughing and running into the car and I grabbed Lily out her back seat of the car, she was sleep so at least we were in the clear for now. I laid an extra blanket down and sat her in the back, I kissed her head and got back in the car and looked over at Josh and we both just started to laugh.

"You know I'm not finished right?" He said with a smirk on his face, and I smiled back and looked down at my buzzing phone, it was Ryan calling me again but I ignored it, right now I just wanted to spend time with Josh while things weren't so crazy.

"Good, cause I'm not either."