Where’s she going?

My stomach rolled and I made a mental note to ask Tammy about that later.

I stood outside the door, letting the cool night air wash over me when my arm was suddenly grabbed roughly and I was spun around causing my head to spin.

“Lux?”

He stared straight into my eyes “You shouldn’t dance like that with guys Amelia, you could get yourself into trouble”

“What Fuzzy Duck? Nahh he’s cool” I dismissed, giggling to myself. “Plus, you didn’t seem to have a problem when it was you I was dancing like that with” I added flirtatiously

He looked into my eyes before stating “You’re drunk Amelia”

I laughed “No shit Einstein!” I laughed again before I couldn’t hold my stomach any longer. Turning, I lunged for the bush next to me and spilled my guts all over the grass.

Wow, that’s so unattractive!

I presumed Lux had walked away but as I felt someone holding my hair out of the firing line, I looked up to see him standing behind me, rubbing small circles on my back.

 Everything went blurry and I felt myself being lifted from the ground.

                             * * *

I came around when I felt someone moving me again and let out a groan. It didn’t help my poor stomach when I was jostled about.

“I swear, I’m never drinking again” I mumbled

I heard a soft laugh and looked into the eyes of my hero who was placing me gently on a bed. Those beautiful green eyes...

“You’re my hero” I murmured, the smell of Lux engulfing my senses. Was I on his bed?

“And don’t you forget it” he said softly, grabbing a t-shirt from a drawer.

He walked over to me and handed me the shirt.

“What am I supposed to do with this?” I asked confused

He laughed lightly while shaking his head dubiously “Well, you could put it on” he said sarcastically.

“Ha Ha smarty pants” I said while standing on shaky legs and grabbing the shirt. I headed to what I thought was his bathroom before being gently pulled back.

I was pulled back against Lux’s chest and he whispered in my ear “That would be my closet” he stated matter-of-factly. Oops, I thought snickering. He turned me so I was facing the other side of the room. He pointed to another door “That is my bathroom” he chuckled “there’s a spare toothbrush on the sink, if you wanna use it”

I shuffled towards the bathroom, kicking off my shoes halfway there.

After brushing my teeth for the second time I finally got the taste of sick out of my mouth. I lifted my dress over my head and tossed it on the floor before grabbing Lux’s shirt. I pulled it over my head and breathed in the familiar scent of Lux. Luckily the shirt fell to around mid thigh.

I picked up my discarded dress and threw open the door, revealing Lux standing next to the bed, in nothing but a pair of joggers. My mouth fell open at the sight of his washboard abs and perfectly chiselled chest.

I think I need to sit down!

“Are you just going to stand there and stare or go to sleep?” Lux asked with an amused expression on his face.

“Fuck, me!” I rather loudly exclaimed

Shit, I did not mean to say that out loud... again! But he can do that too.

Lux laughed again “Excuse me?” he asked

“Umm... well... uh nothing!” I stammered, racing towards the bed and getting under the covers. I felt the bed dip beside me and I quickly sat up. I looked over to see Lux lying on his back looking at me curiously.

“What are you doing?” I demanded.

“I'm going to bed? What does it look like?” he asked, looking confused.

“Well I can see that. But why are you sleeping here?”

Lux chuckled again “Because it’s my bed” he specified.

When I continued to stare at him with a blank expression on my face he added “I promise, I won’t try anything” he said, holding his hands up in surrender.

“Fine” I huffed lying back down, ignoring the soft laughing I heard coming from Lux.

Just as I was drifting off to sleep I heard a faint whisper “I don’t regret the kiss, Amelia...” but I couldn’t be sure whether I had imagined it or not.

                         * * *

The pain in my head intensified as the harsh sunlight poured in through the open curtains. Groaning, I covered my face with hands. Sitting up, I attempted to remember the hazy parts of last night.

I remember playing Fuzzy Duck and dancing. Someone took me home...?

That’s when it dawned on me.

I’m in Lux Tyler’s bed!

I looked around and noticed my dress was folded up neatly on the dresser opposite the bed and I was wearing Lux’s shirt. Glancing around the room a stab of disappointment rose through me as I realised Lux was gone.