Screw it, I’m getting drunk tonight! 

I noticed a drinking game going on in the dining room and made my way over. A group of about ten people sat in a circle.

“Mind if I join?” I asked excitedly

A good looking guy with shaggy blonde hair spoke up “Sure, we’re playing Fuzzy Duck”

As soon as he said that, the whole circle erupted in cheers and hoots. They’ve obviously had a lot to drink... this should be fun.

“So, how do you play?” I asked as I sat next to the blonde in the circle, tucking my legs under me.

“It’s simple really; we go round in a circle and take it in turns to say Fuzzy Duck. If a person says ‘does he’ it changes direction and you have to say Ducky Fuzz instead. The aim is basically to go as fast as possible and if you hesitate or say the wrong thing, you have to take a shot” He gestured to a few bottles of vodka and a load of shot glasses in the middle of the circle.

“Okay” I said “sounds simple enough”

“Awesome!” He exclaimed “Let’s play”

                              * * *

After half an hour and 5 shots of vodka, I decided it was definitely time for a bathroom break. I jumped up from where I was sitting and nearly toppled over from my head spinning. I stumbled through the crowd and spotted the girls on the dance floor, each of them with a guy. Tammy looked up and saw me, waving me over. I gave her a thumbs up and continued on my way to the bathroom. As I exited I was pulled to the side suddenly. Regaining my balance, I was met with a very drunk Tammy. Then again I couldn’t talk. I giggled as she grinned at me and pulled me to the dance floor, where the rest of the girls were still dancing.

“Hey Mia!” Emily slurred

“Heeeyyy” I giggled again

‘Dirty Love’ by Ke$ha pounded through the room. Letting myself get lost in the music I began moving my hips to the rhythm. Laughing I looked up and saw Lux standing in the corner of the room, smoking a cigarette. Oh my days... he looked seriously hot tonight! As well as every other night I'm sure I thought, making myself giggle. As I continued to stare at Lux, I felt two hands grab my waist. Just before I shoved the guy away, images of Lux and the red head flashed through my mind.

If he was going to act like a slut... then so am I!

The guy pulled me back into him and I turned my head to see it was the blonde dude from the game.

I spun around in his arms and squealed “Hey, Fuzzy Duck!”

Chuckling he replied “Hey Ducky Fuzz” I laughed hysterically as I moved my hips with his and circled my arms around his neck.

Half way through the song, I could feel Fuzzy Duck getting very excited with our dance. He leant down and scraped my wavy hair over my shoulder.

“You wanna get out of here?” he suggested seductively. Glancing over his shoulder, my gaze automatically found Lux’s. And he looked thoroughly pissed off. What’s got his panties in a twist?

And more importantly, why did I care?

I felt Fuzzy Ducks hand creeping down from my waist so he was cupping my butt.

Okay, that’s enough.

 “I need some air!” I blurted, before stumbling out of his arms as fast as I could.

I saw the girls still on the dance floor but noticed that Tammy wasn’t there. As I made it to the front door, luckily without falling over, I saw Tammy getting in to a guys car.