chapter ninety five

ashton's pov

"so.."

i look up from my cup of coffee to see michael smirking at me as he leans back on calum's bed after apparently sleeping in luke and calum's room last night. "what?"

"don't what me." he scoffs, "i couldn't go into my own bed last night cause you and ellie were in there."

"we were just sleeping, it's our last day here so excuse me for trying to be with her us much as possible." i huff, "where's cal and luke?" i ask, now noticing they weren't even in here when i came in a couple minutes ago.

michael pulled his phone out from his pocket and took a quick glance, "i don't know, they said something about food and left."

"and you didn't go with them?"

"and miss some kind of walk of shame happen?" he laughs. "no chance."

i groan at the same time he pulls his phone out again, "there is no walk of shame!"

"so it wasn't shameful?"

i pick up a small tub of the complimentary milk from the hotel and chuck it straight at michael who just laughs even more before throwing it back.

"you piece of sh- ow!"

my eyes widen at the string of curse words coming from the room opposite where ellie is, or now was, sleeping.

"does your no swearing rule not apply to her?" michael frowns, "i'm rebelling."

the next thing i know he has his phone in front of his face, "ashton sucks ass, dick fuck shit mother fucker-,"

i raise an eyebrow, "snapchat?"

"snapchat." he nods.

"aw guys, maybe snapchat is your always. just don't send nudes, they'll just be always on the internet."

we both look over to the door where ellie has stumbled in still half asleep and yawning as walks towards a bed and throws herself face first.

"nice sleep?"

ellie groans and i laugh a little to which she just throws her middle finger in the air in the completely wrong direction but i can guess it was directed at me. but i'm just gonna say it was at michael.

michael raises both his eyebrows and looks at me with an almost shocked face, "so you didn't even sleep? damn ash, i underestimated you."

ellie sits up quickly as michael says that, but probably not as quick as the time it takes me to send a glare his way. "we didn't- i don't have to explain myself to you." ellie grumbles before waving me over to her, "i'm too tired to come to you, get your ass over here."

"i'm gonna go, don't wanna witness you guys at it again for hours." michael remarks before walking out of the room leaving ellie glaring at him while trying to hide a smile from showing.

"he's a dick."

i laugh and walk over to where she's sitting and nod my head, "true, but he's a nice dick."

she frowns but shrugs, "i'm sorry for being such a downer, i'm trying so hard to be in a better mood but holy fuck i feel like i could probably fight so many people today."

sighing and sitting down beside her on the bed i don't hesitate for a second to wrap my arm around her shoulders which she responds to by falling into my chest and wrapping an arm around my waist.