chapter seventeen

ashton's pov

"his phone is just under the pillow, i think we could grab it. easy."

"yeah, easy until he feels his pillow moving, dumbass."

"we could just ask him?"

"no one asked you, luke."

i stirred in my sleep, the voices around me starting to get louder and a presence next to me was starting to get more well known.

"he's waking up!"

"whats going on?" i mumbled sleepily into my pillow, aimlessly reaching out to draw the bunk curtain back but realised it was already open making me lift my head up slowly.

"uh... nothing. nothings going on." calum quickly spoke, moving slightly behind michael.

i raised an eyebrow at the three of them standing right next to my bunk, "seriously, what're you guys doing?"

"you won't tell us who you're talking to!" michael exclaimed, "what happened to the honesty tour rule?"

i rolled my eyes at him, "not telling you, and the tour rule went out the window when you shit on the bus."

"that was jack!"

"and thats what they all say." i chuckled.

"seriously, you asked me what you thought about people crying over my selfies so im obviously interested." he persisted.

"no!" i grumbled, pulling the curtain back.

i heard some footsteps indicating they had finally walked away so now i can actually get some more sleep without being woken up to go to an arena or something.

"oh, and ashton?" i heard calum call out.

"yeah?"

"while you were talking to mike i managed to swipe your phone from under your pillow, so who's ellie?" i can almost picture the smirk on his face as he shouts this.

my face drops and i realise that calum has my phone, michael has now heard that calum has my phone, and now there will be an on-bus battle to get it back.

sorry to the fans if one of us get injured, but this could get messy.